Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ain't nobody care about no lace tips
I know but we tried to get it slightly back on topic 
laugh.gif

:lol: A bunch of women in here

Y'all take this **** entirely too serious. They're just ******g shoes at the end if the damn day.

Cotdamn.

overated sneakers to boot, because if nike actually GR'ed them ya would've give 2 effs about em.

:lol:

That's how they get em to sell nowadays though.

Gotta make a bigger deal than they really are.

I don't have a problem with people not agreeing with wearing fakes, but at some point you gotta just be able to take the mature route and say "The ***** wore some fakes, oh well" and just keep it moving

Too many feels in this thread. I legit come in here to see some new pics or info, and see the same ****** on EVERY page not talking about a damn thing :lol:

Last edited:
smells like you took a shot, ite lemme respond,

my ***** do you realize these sneakers are da equivalent of NOTHING to people with real money?

LL

this is what people who could give a **** and got some change in bank gonna do to em..da only ****** who give a ****

about geno smith rocking some fakes and got enough free time to harass a millionaire starting quarterback for da NY Jets

instagram is "broke boys"....da WHOLE universe ya occupy was a friday night courtside to him.

fakes imply that whoever rocking em can't afford a real pair

nets-v-miami-heat.jpg

let's look at rest of this picture....his fellow rookie mate Dee Milliner got about 100 stacks in your face in this picture

and...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...lliner-new-york-jets-reach-contract-agreement

Milliner, picked ninth overall, signed a four-year, $12.66 million contract, fully guaranteed with offset language. The former Alabama star, the first cornerback picked in the draft, is expected to replace Darrelle Revis, who was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the offseason.

A complete breakdown of Milliner's contract, per a league source is as follows: The cornerback received a signing bonus of $7.588 million, with $5 million payable on Aug. 15, $2.338 million on Oct. 15 and the final $250,000 due March 15, 2014.  He has minimum base salaries each year of the contract and preseason roster bonuses of $485,505 in 2014, $971,010 in 2015 and $1,456,424 in 2016.

these pieces of leather and rubber about to 0000.000000000001006% of da lives of these NFL dudes...meanwhile ya worried about flipping

these for 2-3 grand :lol:

and as far as grey markets its concerned, if they made those for these type of kicks ya would be SWARMING to buy em, i seen da OTHER yeezy

thread in da nike fakes section, da logic ya got is "kick dirt on all da fakes, till they get too expensive for me to cop...then cosign da fakes"  :lol:

bunch of stans stalking a yeezy thread, willing to sleep on da streets for weeks in da winter cold for leather and rubber to make a ******** flip

cuz ya got no jobs or anything else worthy to do with ya worthless time comparing ya selves to NFL money...ya sould be ashamed of ya selves.

wait for some news, cop ya little red kanye dorothy slippers, and shut up.

You should be ashamed of your grammar. Go back to "da" GM thread with your passionate defense of fakes.

you listening to yourself? all he did was go a friday night heat VS nets game courtside...what ya calling "stunting" is completely mundane to him.

i mean GOD DAMN da courtside seats he's farting in worth more than da flip ya gonna make on these stupid sneakers.

did he ask for his picture to be taken? did he tell his publicist to post a WDYW post on NT to stunt? son was minding his business watching

some live NBA basketball, he dont owe anyone here a damn explanation for anything :lol: :smh:

No they are not. I have courtside seats at the nets, they got about $800-1500 per person depending on whose playing. Stop acting like their lives are so out of our reach. How people with real money treat yeezys. Negro please. I'm not rich and I treat my yeezys the same way as these "super god rich people" you worship. And trust me, even though Geno is making millions, he is just like the rest of us, AN EMPLOYEE who can be fired and be jobless on the street in a instant like ANY of us. The person signing his checks are the people with "real money" and they give a rats *** about a yeezy. And as someone said, dudes reaction was childish. You rocked some fakes, cats try to tell you in a nice way, you felt some type of way and now you mad. Boo woo my friend. Lastly get off these people's lap man. They spit on you just as much as they spit on us. I don't care about his millions. I just wanna know when and where I can get these red yeezys. They fresh and I don't care of kanye becomes a joke. I would wait for him to be a lame and the price comes down. Then I would cop all the yeezys at discount.

you listening to yourself? all he did was go a friday night heat VS nets game courtside...what ya calling "stunting" is completely mundane to him.

i mean GOD DAMN da courtside seats he's farting in worth more than da flip ya gonna make on these stupid sneakers.

did he ask for his picture to be taken? did he tell his publicist to post a WDYW post on NT to stunt? son was minding his business watching

some live NBA basketball, he dont owe anyone here a damn explanation for anything :lol: :smh:

This has been going on so long I actually forgot that all this really got started by him minding his business watching a basketball game . Don't even think camera man was trying to catch Genos shoes honestly. Lol

^haha one of these days it's going to be what everyone has been waiting for. even if it is just an announcement.

this stan you would give his life to wack off in da presence of some yeezy 2, how you look
grin.gif

dont even address me, look at your face b...you a sad little man.
I could care less about Kanye like you and your lover nelly. You never make any sense and can't put one full thought together dude. You make blind assumptions and jus pray to god that one day something will look like that assumption is true. I pretty much explained WHY you are so bitter and have such an insanely sad life, and you call me sad hahahahah. Happy as can be over here. I know your steamin. If that closet was big enough to pace in you'd be burnin a hole in da rug. Nice job bringing up all the things in the thread you cried about hahahaha. You lose, B.

I'll edit too since you did. I won be camping one millisecond for these shoes. I'll have a pair mailed to me and I'll try for another online. Super easy chump. Your mother buys your shoes with the rent she pays that you don't have to while the rest of us pay mortgages on homes you think only NFL players can afford bc you don't know what the real world is. You clean other people's sneakers and flip shoes when your 90 yr old mom won't support you hahahaha. I gotta real job, B, a graduate degree and a super happy life. Kicked back in my office on a rainy day with a handful of entertainment at your expense until I leave the office here in a few. Don't fall off the crate you sittin on in front of your 85 dell on the coffee table like you're surprised there's people in here that want the shoe to wear it. Ninja buys ugly shoes all the time but no one else would buy what he thinks is ugly unless its limited. Sure, great rationale ninja. You jus takin em today boy
yo lemme know when you wake up from yeezy fappin fantasyland
laugh.gif

yo "joined" 8/2013 meanwhile you here blabbing bout nothing to make you feel like you relevant in any way shape or form comparing

yourself to NFL money, son you a nobody, wait for kanye or nike to give you some news so you can set up your camping tent outside like a good

little jabroni and pipe down.

If these release online how realistic do you think it is that they re-release the previous two color ways.

Could be a way of giving everyone what they want and confusing those with bots no?

damn conflicting reports. has anyone tried contacting stores outside of the country and see what they have to say? they might slip and give out some information

wait, so why is he even here if he doesnt care about the shoes. atleast the rest of these dude are in it to resell or trade, youre straight up not interested in anything besides Genos sack. 

laugh.gif
A bunch of women in here

Y'all take this **** entirely too serious. They're just ******g shoes at the end if the damn day.

Cotdamn.

overated sneakers to boot, because if nike actually GR'ed them ya would've give 2 effs about em.

laugh.gif

That's how they get em to sell nowadays though.

Gotta make a bigger deal than they really are.

I don't have a problem with people not agreeing with wearing fakes, but at some point you gotta just be able to take the mature route and say "The ***** wore some fakes, oh well" and just keep it moving

Too many feels in this thread. I legit come in here to see some new pics or info, and see the same ****** on EVERY page not talking about a damn thing
laugh.gif
thats why i never respected yeezys, if they "really jumped over da jumpman" then he would risk general releasing them and face da possibilty

of mainstream consumers looking at em and going "meh..." and passing on em on da shelf.

if people were really into them nike would make a ton of em and pad their bottomlines, but they dont because what sells these is da facade

of exclusivity.

Saw this on Nice Kicks' IG:

Photo originally from:

How did these get overlooked? This kind of excites me as this looks like a real production sample... This could be the first time we are legitimately seeing a potential 4th CW *fingers crossed*

How did these get overlooked? This kind of excites me as this looks like a real production sample... This could be the first time we are legitimately seeing a potential 4th CW *fingers crossed*
All these promo sample colors and we still can't get a tan Yeezy 2?

The salt in this thread and we dont even have a release date yet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom