Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, then it could link with DonC's Instagram tag #redoctoberoopsimeanjan. ? Hmmm nike should just give us a damn release date already, whenever it's releasing so we can know at least something official.
lately they haven't gave an advanced RD for their more limited products

What were the production dates of solars and plats? My plats end date was in feb

Last edited:
Nike will not give too much advance notice on the limited products because they don't want people camping for months ( trust me, for yeezys normally same human beings will go crazy and set up ghost chairs or just pay some crack head to sit for weeks on end for these) and they don't want what happened with the Concords and galaxy foams. People destroying property. Oh it's not about our safety, just property damage

Saw this on Nice Kicks' IG:

Photo originally from:

I personally doubt this is anything other than a "Wear Test" pair. I can't imagine Nike putting out such a MUTED colorway as part of the Yeezy Line....

Argue back and forth about geno smith. Ninja saying genos too rich and it don't matter that he wore fakes. Beastface saying the opposite

yes after being told to get back on topic by a administrator of this whole board and doing the opposite

I get that. Throw them out of the thread but straight banning? Seems a little excessive no?

It's a thread about the yeezys. No damn way this thread was going to stay on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom