Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said 300 euros which is somewhere around $550 or something...but yea i looked up the cheapest flights for round trip and he was completely wrong :lol:
u can cross that idea out then :lol: unless I just happen to go on a vacation around the time of the yeezy release

"Excuse me, sir. Which way for the Yeezys?"

the flight will only be cheap if you're this guy and know when the release date is

but if you're trying to book tickets days prior to the release you'll be paying $$$$

Common sense would tell me if you could fly round trip to ITALY for 500$ everybody and they momma would be able to go there...

And the rest of the people in your life (non-sneaker heads & even most sneaker-heads) would be like "what is wrong with this grown man flying to Italy for a pair of sneakers"

Common sense would tell me if you could fly round trip to ITALY for 500$ everybody and they momma would be able to go there...
for the yeezys u have to throw common sense out the window

And the rest of the people in your life (non-sneaker heads & even most sneaker-heads) would be like "what is wrong with this grown man flying to Italy for a pair of sneakers"
on the plus side u wouldn't have to pay for a hotel :lol:

Lmaoo if it cost $500 to go to italy from ny id be there every month visiting my fam!!

Ima just have my cousins cop a few pairs and then theyll bring them when they come to ny for xmas :D IF they drop before christmas

not for some sneakers.

to sit in front of a store for days, for a CHANCE at some sneakers.

ridiculous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom