Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are so gullible. Nobodies in real life, but because they take pictures of limited, hyped up shoes, they have a following on IG that believes they have legit Red Yeezys way before F&F, and entertainers.

I feel as if gator is merely speculating cause no shipments have gone out nor has the RD been changed from TBD to 11/?/13

I literally have the messages I could post, but why? I'm not trying to put anyone I know on blast or get their name out there if they don't want that. At the end of the day, you can't look at anything anyone contributes as a negative. Because what if I was 100% dead on about something, held back, and you guys struck out?

Wouldn't that be worse? I try to share as much info as possible.

I literally have the messages I could post, but why? I'm not trying to put anyone I know on blast or get their name out there if they don't want that. At the end of the day, you can't look at anything anyone contributes as a negative. Because what if I was 100% dead on about something, held back, and you guys struck out?

Wouldn't that be worse? I try to share as much info as possible.
you said Barneys had pairs in stock which was 1000% false.

PRgirl co-signed my info.

You said NT Chicago had pairs which 1000% false.

You're just speculating. No hate...just stating facts.

When the date comes up, you're gonna have a hard time sifting through all ya info posts to find the right one to quote "TOLD YA SO"

you said Barneys had pairs in stock which was 1000% false.

PRgirl co-signed my info.

You said NT Chicago had pairs which 1000% false.

You're just speculating. No hate...just stating facts.

I don't know how anyone confirmed they're not in stock. I must have missed that. I trust my guys 100% about them being in stock, these are guys not new to scene and some are doing 'deals' themselves.

Last edited:

When the date comes up, you're gonna have a hard time sifting through all ya info posts to find the right one to quote "TOLD YA SO"
I was told 1Q 2014..not a specific date because he won't give me specifics. He's told me since September that they're coming in Feb. So, that's what I'm sticking to.

I don't know how anyone confirmed they're not in stock. I must have missed that. I trust my guys 100% about them being in stock, these are guys not new to scene and some are doing 'deals' themselves.
PR-Girl was at an event with Barney executives who laid it out plain as day for her...Reserve list was legit but they didn't have product in stock
 like you claimed.

My connect said the same thing..NOTHING HAS SHIPPED.

yeah the "you" was referring to gator

they'll arrive before, after, or during ASW

Last edited:
This is why everytime I post I try to add I think because posting inaccurate info and trying to state facts based off of opinions. Or so and so said this and that is just fooly imo

PR-Girl was at an event with Barney executives who laid it out plain as day for her...Reserve list was legit but they didn't have product in stock

like you claimed.

My connect said the same thing..NOTHING HAS SHIPPED.

And that's fine, but once again, no one is right until the smoke settles. PR girl didn't know about Barneys until I brought them up. Then she asked.

Actually he has no idea who woody is... Members here were onto Barney's since last years launch

Right. But woody posted a day before gator that woody had his pair reserved. And then gator posted a day after about barneys and their pairs

I still swear Nike doesn't exactly know what they're doing with these, so your stores and sources might be saying different things.

It's helpful for you guys to post what you hear, anyone with a brain on here can pick apart the "credible" guys from the trolls.

Right. But woody posted a day before gator that woody had his pair reserved. And then gator posted a day after about barneys and their pairs

I never saw that post, this thread moves fast my friend. So I apologize. I just got the info and came on here as soon as I could to tell you guys.

I never saw that post, this thread moves fast my friend. So I apologize. I just got the info and came on here as soon as I could to tell you guys.

It wasn't in this thread, it was on ktt. I'm just saying what I saw, and you weren't the first to mention Barney's and their list.

It wasn't in this thread, it was on ktt. I'm just saying what I saw, and you weren't the first to mention Barney's and their list.

Well I did not take my info from him, I can promise you that. I got updated yesterday as to how many pairs they had and it was 30. Again, purely speculation.

I think it’s safe to say they will release after the f&f receive their pairs next week.

Really strange to me that some stores would have them in stock already before ye gets his fsr...but that’s just my opinion and I could be wrong

I think it’s safe to say they will release after the f&f receive their pairs next week.

Really strange to me that some stores would have them in stock already before ye gets his fsr...but that’s just my opinion and I could be wrong

I agree, someone brought up some interesting points on another site. ( KTT)

They said Nike had made releasing these a priority and that F & F pairs were less of a priority this time around because it would only complicate things. Usually we would see a longer gap between the time they got them and the general release, but he claimed the opposite this time.

I guess this was the same guy who first brought up the info about Plats being west coast and solars east cost. ( Mostly)

Last edited:
I agree, someone brought up some interesting facts on another site. ( KTT)

They said Nike had made releasing these a priority and that F & F pairs were less of a priority this time around because it would only complicate things. Usually we would see a longer gap between the time they got them and the general release, but he claimed the opposite this time.

I guess this was the same guy who first brought up the info about Plats being west coast and solars east cost. ( Mostly)

That seems legit and thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom