Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the AY1 and AY2 release, the only "pattern" is that Kanye has worn the Yeezys during a major tour and that they released several months after the tour.

- Kanye wore the "Infrared' AY1s during the GITD tour in the Spring/Summer 2008. The tour concluded before Fall and then the sneakers released Spring 2009.

- Kanye wore the "Solar" AY2s during the WTT tour in the Fall 2011. The tour concluded before the end of that year and then the sneakers released Summer 2012

I use the word "pattern" loosely because 2 examples isn't really a large enough sample size. However, if you want to go based on the past, then history says the ROs will release after the tour ends in late December. Considering that the contest pairs also begin to ship in February of 2014, a Q1 2014 release doesn't seem farfetched.

Last edited:
I understand that i have you flustered but this is childish.  IF you want to have an argument with me PM me.  People dont need to read this.  Clean it up.

Based on the AY1 and AY2 release, the only "pattern" is that Kanye has worn the Yeezys during a major tour and that they released several months after the tour.

- Kanye wore the "Infrared' AY1s during the GITD tour in the Spring/Summer 2008. The tour concluded before Fall and then the sneakers released Spring 2009.

- Kanye wore the "Solar" AY2s during the WTT tour in the Fall 2011. The tour concluded before the end of that year and then the sneakers released Summer 2012

I use the word "pattern" loosely because 2 examples isn't really a large enough sample size. However, if you want to go based on the past, then history says the ROs will release after the tour ends in late December. Considering that the contest pairs also begin to ship in February of 2014, a Q1 2014 release doesn't seem farfetched.
I agree but there still are a few signs we have pointing towards 2013.

Biggest being
-Laokratwr's screen shot of the release date window.
-Heidi Burgett's tweet.
-Various claims of pairs sitting in stock rooms.
-f+f pairs being shipped out already.
-live chat reps wording "check back in 2 weeks", "release can happen now (Halloween) until Christmas", etc..

Other than that though there are equally as many signs that indicate an early 2014 release. Just wish Nike would leave some crumbs for us to trace.

Last edited:
I've always been curious if this shoe would still draw the attention it does if it were offered on Nike iD...

I agree but there still are a few signs we have pointing towards 2013.

Biggest being
-Laokratwr's screen shot of the release date window.
-Heidi Burgett's tweet.
-Various claims of pairs sitting in stock rooms.
-f+f pairs being shipped out already.
-live chat reps wording "check back in 2 weeks", "release can happen now (Halloween) until Christmas", etc..

Other than that though there are equally as many signs that indicate an early 2014 release. Just wish Nike would leave some crumbs for us to trace.

You're right. All valid points. When Sami gets his F&F pair in the next 2 weeks, I wonder if we will begin to see photos from celebs and other reputable figures with their pairs. Once they receive their ROs, then I think an announcement will be made soon after, which was the case last year.

Last edited:

You're right. All valid points. When Sami gets his F&F pair in the next 2 weeks, I wonder if we will begin to see photos from celebs and other reputable figures with their pairs. Once they receive their ROs, then I think an announcement will be made soon after, which was the case last year.
I'm pretty sure he said his pair would arrive at the latest Wednesday... Then the ball will really be rolling

Not to further continue the speculation talk but... (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm almost positive that I read the contest winners would be receiving their pairs in February. maybe everyone (myself included) got wrapped up in the hype of a few leaked sample pictures and we amped ourselves up thinking they'd release soon. sort of a wishful thinking. I've been heavily involved in this thread (mostly reading) the last two weeks and I've basically seen nothing to point to a release date other than news of Sami's FF pair shipping.

Would I love for these to drop tomorrow? Obviously. Will they drop before February? Possibly. But after taking a step back I don't see why the public would see these shoes 2 months before contest winners. To me it doesn't make sense. But then again, nothing about Yeezy releases make sense... which when combined with an over anxious market leads us here.

My guess for a legit general release. February.

Bottom line to me is this...

Once the F&F / Celeb pairs start showing up then it's going to be fairly close to a release...Just basing this off of the previous releases...Why would Nike flip this release and do things differently? That's what I'll be looking for unless some more good information gets dropped in here before that starts happening...Like Mark said when Sami posts that he got his pair then we can start looking...

I love how people come in with the obvious and with the same god dam news. No ****, they aint releasing now, did it really take for your mystery nov 9 come to and see theres no yeezy? Everyone seems to have common sense now, but a few weeks ago everybody was running around like headless chickens.

:nerd:

Not to further continue the speculation talk but... (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm almost positive that I read the contest winners would be receiving their pairs in February. maybe everyone (myself included) got wrapped up in the hype of a few leaked sample pictures and we amped ourselves up thinking they'd release soon. sort of a wishful thinking. I've been heavily involved in this thread (mostly reading) the last two weeks and I've basically seen nothing to point to a release date other than news of Sami's FF pair shipping.

Would I love for these to drop tomorrow? Obviously. Will they drop before February? Possibly. But after taking a step back I don't see why the public would see these shoes 2 months before contest winners. To me it doesn't make sense. But then again, nothing about Yeezy releases make sense... which when combined with an over anxious market leads us here.

My guess for a legit general release. February.
I'm pretty sure in was by February 2014.

If i get my hands on a pair of these red things, im deff trading for solars.

That's what I thought, till I saw the fakes in person. It helps visual what the real deal will look like. This are unique and I really like them. I hope to be able to rock them, and the solars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom