Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure in was by February 2014.

This is correct. it is "by February 2014", which makes a huge difference compared to "in February 2014".

Taken straight from: http://www.kanyewest.com/giveaway/

Prize award notices will be sent to each winner approximately thirty (30) days after winner verification detailing when winner should receive prize, which is expected to ship by February 2014.

All DS pairs -_-

But, maybe he has 1 to rock 1 to stock? I unno. I wore the mess out of Solars, and I kept them EXTRA clean at that. Love the pics though.

I COULD GIVE 2 ***** ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE PLANS TO DO WITH THEIR KICKS. ROCK OR STOCK THEM, DOESN'T AFFECT ME ONE BIT. I ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT I INTEND TO DO WITH MY OWN PAIRS.

Last edited:
Looks like all of his pairs are DS too, rock your kicks! I'm gonna throw these on my feet the second I open the box.

He has pictures wearing Solars and I believe plats... Dudes are way too judgmental in this thread... SALT everywhere....

BTW I'm not singling thegatorviking out... But also all the members commenting about it after... As if they deserve something more than anyone else. Acting like straight groupies... :x :smh: :smh:

He has pictures wearing Solars and I believe plats... Dudes are way too judgmental in this thread... SALT everywhere....

BTW I'm not singling thegatorviking out... But also all the members commenting about it after... As if they deserve something more than anyone else. Acting like straight groupies...
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I don't think anyone said anything about being more deserving than anyone, but thanks for this as well!

BTW I'm not singling thegatorviking out... But also all the members commenting about it after... As if they deserve something more than anyone else. Acting like straight groupies... :x :smh: :smh:

Dude can wear them however he wants, or not at all. I can feel howwever I want about it, though. You know, I am human and all last I checked.

Before we start a DS and UNDS war! LMAO

It's just like seeing a beautiful Tiger in the zoo. Sure it's beautiful, but it's not where it truly belongs. I have no issues with people who don't rock limited kicks, I get that. I just encourage them too because it's a lot more fun that way! :smokin

some of you may have seen these pics already but for those of you that haven't.... Check out his IG too...
yeah, someone mentioned it earlier.  whether he's rocking em or taking stupid pictures with em, very lucky man. if i somehow get a pair i'll for sure take my share of stupid pictures though. i just wanna put em on my sofa.

Last edited:
Before we start a DS and UNDS war! LMAO

It's just like seeing a beautiful Tiger in the zoo. Sure it's beautiful, but it's not where it truly belongs. I have no issues with people who don't rock limited kicks, I get that. I just encourage them too because it's a lot more fun that way!
smokin.gif
Yeah but if that Tiger is endangered then its best to keep it in captivity where its safe

I love you all, but let's keep the price discussion out the thread for now. Just news about the Red/Rouge release only, for the moment. Hard to keep up any other way.
Because post after post of people analyzing IG pics of fakes and others telling us how their cousin's uncle's buddy who works part time at Footlocker heard these are going to release Nov 31st really adds value to this thread.

Because post after post of people analyzing IG pics of fakes and others telling us how their cousin's uncle's buddy who works part time at Footlocker heard these are going to release Nov 31st really adds value to this thread.

You are on the wrong damn forum or at the least the wrong thread, if you have an issue with people digging and passing info (most legit sources on this forum for previous releases) and commenting on images both real and fake of the upcoming release the thread is NAMED after. This is the Yeezy 2 thread. A Yeezy 2 sneaker is dropping.

Like I said, you can post the old colorways all you want, and whatever else Yeezy 2 related, but let's not pretend none of that even started up again without the hype and information flowing from the RED pairs' upcoming drop.

Old colorways been out, bud. Posting old pics of last years pairs aren't exactly contributing to what the mass majority of us desire of this thread at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom