Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.. what happened to the program?

was going to use it this weekend.... now i have to go back to old faithful.

Last edited:
Hey.. what happened to the program?

was going to use it this weekend.... now i have to go back to old faithful.
What happened is he wanted to start charging a monthly fee to people to use it. I actually saw him post something about it sometime last night, but I guess it got deleted.

laugh.gif
.... i Knew he wanted something it was to good to be true...
Like all software engineers do. Trial Version then pay for it.

And how do they assume they are going to stop people from camping... that my friend is when ish like Orlando happens.. I would make the trip but I know how that is going to turn out.....

I ain't about that life

There is supposed to be 600 pairs total between all of the "restocks" at Moe's.  With 64 total pairs of Yeezy 2's mixed between both color way's (per ISS on IG).  I wanna hop a flight!

Other Moe's twitter info about the grand opening:

Last edited:
who in ny wants to cop me a pair of solars? i'll compensate you will an extra $400 for your trouble haha

This is great news, it also means that a bunch of Yeezy 2's gonna hit the resell market at same time hopefully. Might be able to cop for better price...

There are 2 ways I see that a spot opening now could feasibly have pairs.
A) They had been planning on opening for a long time, got a Nike account and hoarded pairs of releases for their grand opening (meaning they have FSRs)
B) They bought a very few pairs at resell prices to sell for retail, thus taking a loss but getting their name out there. (meaning they could only have a couple pairs)

I see it more as the second, there's no way Nike would give a store that hadn't even opened yet a stock of Yeezy 2s. That's not how Nike accounts work, you have to move product to get better product; the cycle repeats.

Last edited:
No one has said but even 36 pairs will have little to no effect on prices, unless you happen to get lucky and offer a guy cash on the spot which he takes, or he ships them out before someone else offers more and he just refunds your money.

A) They had been planning on opening for a long time, got a Nike account and hoarded pairs of releases for their grand opening (meaning they have FSRs)
B) They bought a very few pairs at resell prices to sell for retail, thus taking a loss but getting their name out there. (meaning they could only have a couple pairs)
I see it more as the second, there's no way Nike would give a store that hadn't even opened yet a stock of Yeezy 2s. That's not how Nike accounts work, you have to move product to get better product; the cycle repeats.
exactly, it's definitely scenario B

Just to mention, in Mexico (where I come from), Air Yeezy 2 were released in 3 spots: Barrio Warrior, Lust & HQTR, (24 pairs per store) the last one didn't have a Nike account and even when it had a couple of years in market (selling Original Fake/BBC Ice cream and Stüssy), they didn't have Nike account, and Nike Mexico gave them the Yeezy's even when we had a Nike Sportswear, and many other Nike accounts with more recognizable sneaker stores, so the point is that Nike indeed could give them some pairs while store has never sold before (in this case hasn't even opened).
Just for the records: HQTR store in Mexico sold ALL Yeezy's 2 to their friends, and sold them on TUESDAY. (Worldwide release date was SATURDAY) so the sell of Yeezy's was a total fraud on that store. I luckily won a pair on a raffle at Barrio Warrior Store.

"Scenario A" is quite possible, The store Villa or "Sneaker Villa"  held their whole shipment of zeezy 2's as a company and held special events for the shoes at some of their locations. One of the events was a grand opening of one of their stores might i add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom