Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i SERIOUSLY doubt this mercer rumor.

they actually got in trouble for how they handled the yeezy release this past summer.

QUICK! let me post some pics of my yeezys and tell everyone that Modells finally received shipment today!!~ don't be so gullible peoples

am beyond pissed & i was gonna hit Mercer up today for any left overs on breds smh

If you want, I can attempt to replicate that pic when I get home.

Let me get some of my NSW boxes and stack them with the labels facing away and just place my Yeezy's on top.

I'll go grab some bags from Finish Line and pretend that they just received their first Yeezy stock ever and post it on instagram.

Now everyone go ask Finish Line when their store is getting them. Trolling complete.

>D :wink: :tongue: :lol:

If you want, I can attempt to replicate that pic when I get home.
Let me get some of my NSW boxes and stack them with the labels facing away and just place my Yeezy's on top.
I'll go grab some bags from Finish Line and pretend that they just received their first Yeezy stock ever and post it on instagram.
Now everyone go ask Finish Line when their store is getting them. Trolling complete.
>D :wink: :tongue: :lol:

no, but really ya'll, was there a re-stock at 21mercer???!!! :tongue:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Just wanted to post in this thread since the Yeezy 2 has been my "test model"...

I am working on a product to protect soles... Yes I know that "sole saver" already exists, but after using their product I realized it needed improvements.  I had emailed them some suggestions but never heard back from them so I started working on my own design... Currently my design is being tested on various sneakers and is still under development.  I wanted to show some of you guys in this thread some of my initial results and am considering giving out some samples to a few NT'ers to get some feedback.

I am not new to NT by any means... Simply lost access to my account, went off to school, and lurked... In 2005 my SN was Highoctane08, don't know if anyone remembers me...

This is not a "selling" post, as I have not set up a site or produced quantities to sell...

Like previously stated, I'm putting my pics in here since the AY2 was what I personally used to product test my design...

Wore (Casually) the AY2 with my product... Around the Mall, Movies, Dinner, around Campus... 

Total wears were 10...

Did not do any strenuous activities, such as play basketball or run in them...

I did not wear them in heavy or steady rain... Not worn in snow...

This is what the bottom looks like after 10 "light"/"casual" wears with my product...

This is what the bottom looks like after taking my product off...

let me know what you guys think...

Happy Holidays...

Last edited:
they said there was no restock of the air yeezy, they said nothing about the air yeezy 2

they said there was no restock of the air yeezy, they said nothing about the air yeezy 2

Alp, no restock of the Air Yeezy's but they did restock Galaxy Foams according to kicksonfire.com and some people I've talked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom