Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys clean yours? In particular the mesh? I don't even wanna use my Jason Markk premium brush because I'm scared it's gonna mess up the texture of the mesh..the mesh on my solar's is getting a little dusty.
use a soft brush, like the ones dentists recommend to sensitive teeth.

People using fakes like they're the real thing 
mean.gif
 SMH

At least i know how to recognize fakes while on wear 
nthat.gif

Just checkout those big as f*ck toe boxes & different unmatching tones on platinums.

People using fakes like they're the real thing :smh:  SMH

At least i know how to recognize fakes while on wear :nthat:

Just checkout those big as f*ck toe boxes & different unmatching tones on platinums.

SMH. Geezus, that's sad. Gentlemen, THESE are Hypebeast, and the ones who create them.

Ok. I've learned my lesson w fakes. There starting to come unglued and I don't even walk!
Never again. The search for Solars continues

Ok. I've learned my lesson w fakes. There starting to come unglued and I don't even walk!
Never again. The search for Solars continues
Glad you learned your lesson! Best of luck in finding a pair! :smokin
Lol I have nothing against people who rock fakes btw, just not something I do or support.

People using fakes like they're the real thing :smh:  SMH

At least i know how to recognize fakes while on wear :nthat:

2012-13 Hypebeast , they really are something else :lol:

Last edited:
wich page exactly? couldnt find it
sick.gif

Type sneakershield or sneaker shield into the search box for the last few weeks. Leave the time frame off if you want to see more than just what was discussed recently. The most recent discussion covers it all though. Same results as any other shoes...they work well and keep em looking fresh for many wears, sneakershields are the best and you can google a discount code for 15-30% off at sneakershields.com, and of course they aren't very comfortable. Going TTS is recommended to help with wrinkles rather than going half size up, but if you have a wide foot and want to strap them down going a half size up would be best. And use sneaker shields for sure in this case. They are manageable for a few hours after you get used to wearing them and have cut them down to fit best in this shoe specifically.

I never check the weather as hard as I do when the plats come out of the box :lol:

in other news... you think if I offer vvvnds Dunkles and Tiffs for beat solars I will find a trade partner?

ok i think the same way, thx for the answer :smokin

Yea, Europe/asia must be full of short people. Because For limited shoes I have to always buy across see. all my yeezys are size 7 and came from italy.

the cements 88 they release in a 7.5 overseas...had to wait until they dropped in march.

dont understand why they get the smaller size instead of here.

THE JOURNEY IS OVER!  finally, I can rest.

So I've been looking for months for these shoes.. and finally found the perfect pair, DS, TTS, and LEGIT.

Pics:

The complete package:

Legit Checks

1. Lace Tips: (Top quality shine, no ****** paint)

2. Scales: (The right fade and size)

3. Translucent Soles: (Can't see through glow in the dark soles to see black material)

4. Lace Holders: (Look for the roman numeral II)

5. Straps: (Make sure they aren't glossy, they should look Matte)

6. Glow: (MAKE SURE THAT MOFO IS GLOWING LIKE NO OTHER)

these pictures literally piss me off. congrats tho.

Type sneakershield or sneaker shield into the search box for the last few weeks. Leave the time frame off if you want to see more than just what was discussed recently. The most recent discussion covers it all though. Same results as any other shoes...they work well and keep em looking fresh for many wears, sneakershields are the best and you can google a discount code for 15-30% off at sneakershields.com, and of course they aren't very comfortable. Going TTS is recommended to help with wrinkles rather than going half size up, but if you have a wide foot and want to strap them down going a half size up would be best. And use sneaker shields for sure in this case. They are manageable for a few hours after you get used to wearing them and have cut them down to fit best in this shoe specifically.
I cut a lot of plastic off my sneaker shields recently and really made them smooth on the edges. They are so much more comfortable now. I was afraid to trim so much but it was well worth it when I was rocking my 1s the other day

Last edited:
I love when people say they "UNDS" thier shoes and all I see in the background is carpet. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom