Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I just prepare at 9 quick drop every night or 5AM if I happen to just be up at the time to see the tweet we all waiting for

if Nike drops these online with no prior announcement then it wasn't meant to be for me, I'll be cool with missing out. I guess I'm the only one that feels that way...

I don't know how you dudes think your gonna beat the bots tho, I really don't

if Nike drops these online with no prior announcement then it wasn't meant to be for me, I'll be cool with missing out. I guess I'm the only one that feels that way...

they wont

Sorry if this has been discussed previously:

But, how much do you think it costs Nike to physically manufacture a pair of Yeezy 2's (I'm just talking the materials to put them together)?  Obviously (and I know this has been discussed at length), they're not necessarily in it for a huge profit with this shoe (I mean, they could MSRP them at 2k and they'd likely go equally as fast).  I'm just wondering, on a $245 shoe, what's the cost to Nike manufacture wise?

You don't beat the bot you b'z the bot

Sorry if this has been discussed previously:

But, how much do you think it costs Nike to physically manufacture a pair of Yeezy 2's (I'm just talking the materials to put them together)?  Obviously (and I know this has been discussed at length), they're not necessarily in it for a huge profit with this shoe (I mean, they could MSRP them at 2k and they'd likely go equally as fast).  I'm just wondering, on a $245 shoe, what's the cost to Nike manufacture wise?
just as much as any other nike qs

Honestly I just prepare at 9 quick drop every night or 5AM if I happen to just be up at the time to see the tweet we all waiting for
what makes you think they would release at regular release time if they didnt have an announcement ? LOL

some of you guys are just way to thirsty. If they announced the champ pack, they will announce the yeezys. After the wait in line BS their site hasn't crashed once so why would they need to do a silent drop ?

what makes you think they would release at regular release time if they didnt have an announcement ? LOL

some of you guys are just way to thirsty. If they announced the champ pack, they will announce the yeezys. After the wait in line BS their site hasn't crashed once so why would they need to do a silent drop ?
We can obviously see who was "thirsty"for the champ pack! RO's and the MVP is two different releases nobody knows for sure how these are going to release that's why I said prepare just in case! And If I happen to be up I'll check. So chill with all the little flames you're trying to throw!

he either knowingly bought fakes for $150 or someone scammed this guy for a few grand :lol:

Sorry boys, I've been down with strep throat for the past few days. Trying to get better before I fly out to LA this weekend. 

As far as Barneys goes, they might have all their pairs "on reserve" but last I heard at my event with Barneys executives, there was no guarantee all those pairs would end up going to those folks. And as of this evening, nothing had actually (physically) been given to anyone. 

I just hope these don't drop while I'm traveling next week. I want to enjoy my trip and not sit there glued to a damn screen.

Last edited:
But what size does Kim wear? Would that change anything regarding the suede if she wears a small size? I guess we'll see when Sami gets his pairs.
But, who told you it was Kim's pair?
Remember, she said "Kanye is rehearsing for his tour so I can't bug him right now …"
For me that means it's Kanye's pair.

Remember, she said "Kanye is rehearsing for his tour so I can't bug him right now …"

The size of the box alone, let's you know its a small pair. Never in my life (being a size 12 like Ye) have I bought a pair of kicks and had that much room floating around it.

What do you guys think of that?

To be quite honest that's not an all too great indicator of determining whether a person's Red Yeezy 2 is fake while as of right now it might seem that way because of their not being any real pairs to confirm it with besides Kim K's and those Chinese kids I have seen many Legit Yeezy 2's Solars and Platinums with varying suede around the toe cap endings on the sole.

The size of the box alone, let's you know its a small pair. Never in my life (being a size 12 like Ye) have I bought a pair of kicks and had that much room floating around it.
oly vi, raptor vii,olive ix,playoff xii all are swimming in thier boxes.....but i get what u are saying ... those def have to be 6.5y

Are these legit? Posted in the Legit Check but was getting mixed answers, few people said they were legit though sorry for the bad lighting makes the liner look more pink than it is

idk whats worse, waiting and waiting and waiting on ANY info whether it be true or false

or 

how people will automatically knock on ppl they see rocking em who snag a pair of these (legitimately) 

good luck to everyone though

idk whats worse, waiting and waiting and waiting on ANY info whether it be true or false

or 

how people will automatically knock on ppl they see rocking em who snag a pair of these (legitimately) 

good luck to everyone though
Thats really how I feel ! It will be so hard to get them that people will automatically asume your RO's are fake

Just imagine people laughing at you when yours are actually real...

Last edited:
 Thats really how I feel ! It will be so hard to get them that people will automatically asume your RO's are fake

Just imagine people laughing at you when yours are actually real...
just buy the matching shirt, elite socks, basketball shorts and backpack; then theyll have to know theyre real. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom