Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all hype i see nikes game i a set up give it to celebes so others can want for them..when the yeezy 3 drop theyll b 300 for the public ..grabs popcorn

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif
@ paying $1000 + for these before and after release date....

To each his own...

PO

Dudes never learn, you guys don't have to pay resellers price. If they don't sell prices will drop, yes they may get a few clowns who go overboard but if the majority holds off for under 1k, they will be forced to drop prices.Same thing that happened with the galaxy release.Hold off people, it will be better for everyone in the long run.
Unfortunately these are a different ball game I'd say... these have been anticipated for years!  Galaxy Foams were a quicker type of frenzy, only a couple months since that ISS event with Gentry (correct me if I'm wrong please though).

I heard that stores will only get 1 colorway of the two. Which means that you will have to go to some how go two different stores to get both colorways.

One of the major sports departments at nike was only able to get the black for their athletes.  No platinum to be found.  Oh and only 4 pairs alloted to that sport total.

Originally Posted by cmymb

One of the major sports departments at nike was only able to get the black for their athletes.  No platinum to be found.  Oh and only 4 pairs alloted to that sport total.

where are u getting the info from?

not doubting you just wondering.....I like to know what goes on behind the swoosh

Originally Posted by juicyju

Its crazy these SHOES will cost as much as a MACBOOK
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not gonna lie, when you put it that way. 1100-2000 doesn't sound so bad, I use my 2200$ macbook every damn day. I know if I dropped over 700 for kicks that I would be wearing them every damn day regardless of the weather or activity.

i found out the site...

if you look up where bill bellamy's grandma's sister is born; look up the major sneaker retailer there. now go to google maps and go to street view and look across the street and you will find the boutique that is presaling

roll.gif
Originally Posted by eroze

i found out the site...

if you look up where bill bellamy's grandma's sister is born; look up the major sneaker retailer there. now go to google maps and go to street view and look across the street and you will find the boutique that is presaling

Originally Posted by eroze

i found out the site...

LOL at least we can laugh as we complain. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

not doubting you just wondering.....I like to know what goes on behind the swoosh
My friend is the head guy in one of the sports divisions but dont want to say what sport to put him on blast.  

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

My friend is the head guy in one of the sports divisions but dont want to say what sport to put him on blast.  

I dont get people in here.  Why in the hell would i lie about this?  Id rather make up some cool story or something if i was gonna lie.  What a herb. Nice pic too.

wanted to double check - 

is the release date the same in hong kong?  june 9th?  

any hk nters wanna fill me in?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by s2k

will eastbay get these?

We have no information on them at this time. Please keep checking back for any updates.

EastbayRep - Kristin
Come on fam. Don't drop that two liner response on us like an automated response hotline. Them joints drop NEXT week. We don't really have that much time to check for updates. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

30t6p3b.gif

if i dont get the yeezys guess ill just copp a 2012 macbook 
laugh.gif

Damn... Well, look at it this way, there may be crazy lines for both. 
sick.gif

What the $@*! is everyone talking about regarding the price? Isn't retail $245? The $@*! everyone talking about dropping $1-$2k for them? 

If these boutiques are selling them for that much then $@*! all of em'. Thats some foul ##%@. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

30t6p3b.gif

if i dont get the yeezys guess ill just copp a 2012 macbook 
laugh.gif

Damn... Well, look at it this way, there may be crazy lines for both. 
sick.gif

What the $@*! is everyone talking about regarding the price? Isn't retail $245? The $@*! everyone talking about dropping $1-$2k for them? 

If these boutiques are selling them for that much then $@*! all of em'. Thats some foul ##%@. 

Resale...The price majority of the people will have to pay if they want this sneaker...
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom