Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that nas gif is hialrious

if you were to drop the dime on a store what does that process look like, how would you report?

No way i'm dropping 2 stacks for some shoes. If i do cop a pair retail. I am selling them to the hypebeast. SMH

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Nike should push the release back again or is it too late ?

As far as I know, no shop has recieved the sneakers yet... So Nike would be able to postpone again.... I say get this madness over with

15 franalations? !%+ special olympics? i would send my 6 yr old cousin to collect their lunch money....

i pray for a GR release ....

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Nike should push the release back again or is it too late ?

The Nike PR department already said it will be released globally June 9th.....so they already let the cat out of the bag.
All we have to do is look out for the Twitter RSVP news or scout out the local boutiques

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i'm starting to think i have a better chance at winning the lotto June 9 than getting these....
This. If I manage to end up with a pair of these for retail, I'm playing the powerball.

I lose more hope trying to cop these shoes with every single post added...close to just calling it quits

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

anyone who pays a stack is a STR8 MORON, but if they pay more power to ya

The hypebeasts are gonna pay even more than that for this release. I'm willing to milk them of their money so I can get my grails.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

anyone who pays a stack is a STR8 MORON, but if they pay more power to ya
nah, foolish statement. The str8 moron is paying 2500 to the guy who pays a G......

I set my limit at $700....and I only want one of the two CW's anyway

I would never wear the black pair so Im not even interested in them....plus the HB's will lean towards those so Im assuming they will resell for more too

Originally Posted by indianabound

Whom ever pays $1000 or more is a fool.

Don't do it people, the prices will fall.

Be patient
laugh.gif
 Prices falling??? 
Theres a better chance of the sky falling.

Be patient
if Nike produces enough pairs then sure, avoid the first few weeks to a month of the resell prices. hopefully the prices should start to drop....but if the quantities might be less than...say... the galaxy foams, then the resell prices may never dip below $1000

Nike's press release says 'limited quantities'
*edit

Wow, now I gotta head to ebay just to look at this pre-order silliness

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Be patient

This post can't be serious were talking about perfection here besides this auction should make you reframe from making such a bold statement ever again....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-YE...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ab81d5325#ht_618wt_1396

Yes they're selling for $3500 with 35 bids currently smh 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
but I am not surprised in the least bit...

Be patient

This post can't be serious were talking about perfection here besides this auction should make you reframe from making such a bold statement ever again....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-YE...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ab81d5325#ht_618wt_1396

laugh.gif
"IF FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT GET YOUR SHOES I WILL REFUND YOU THE FULL AMOUNT."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Be patient

laugh.gif
"IF FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT GET YOUR SHOES I WILL REFUND YOU THE FULL AMOUNT."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Cashout, close eBay, transfer funds/close PP, enjoy 3500$. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom