Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 18th letter

I guess 260 pages is the threshold for Yuku cause this thread is breaking lol.

LMAO I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks like we'll have another Lebron IX thread on our hands.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

for some reason i cant DM mercer but i can DM ntny
Yes, I am getting the same message "you can not message someone who is not following you" 

I guess 21Mercer has to change a setting on their twitter profile to allow us to DM them before the RSVP on 6/7

Has anyone RSVP's with 21mercer before? This store might be new to the RSVP system

For some reason I think something is going on. I think Nike is plotting something for Saturday. My guess is either an online release with a lot of pairs to go around, or an unannounced quick strike type release. I really hope so, I really still have a little faith in Nike to do the right thing but only time will tell

does anybody know how to set up their twitter so that tweets come in the form of a text message? is that even possible?

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

does anybody know how to set up their twitter so that tweets come in the form of a text message? is that even possible?

sign up for text tweets on twitter then text "follow @personyouwannafollow" to the number they tell you

i hope people who don't live in NY and have no intention of making it there by 6/9 do not RSVP. same goes for each respective store that is doing a RSVP

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

sign up for text tweets on twitter then text "follow @personyouwannafollow" to the number they tell you

Thanks

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT PEOPLE WOULD/ARE GOING TO TRADE THESE FOR GALAXY FOAMS? JUST TRYING TO GET AN IDEA....NOT ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO.

i wouldn't trade these or yeezy 1's for 4 pair of those horrid glitter foams...

maybe 5 pair of glitter foams, so i could cash out. LOL!

sorry, i just think foams are ugly...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom