Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by manifresh

for some reason i cant DM mercer but i can DM ntny

i have the same problem i can message nike dallas but not 21 mercer dont know why..well thats when im using my iphone
you live near Dallas but will rsvp for mercer? 

no im just saying that i can dm ceratain accounts but not other dont know why

NOW IS THE TIME YOU GO TO MERCER AND TRY TO FIND OUT WHO DOES THE TWITTER DEAL AND GIVE HIM A NICE "TIP".

20k followers?? for mercer LMAO aint nobody getting a DM back from them on this board, not even if it was 1 second or less

I hope nike stores get A LOT so most people that rsvp within a reasonable time can grab them

Originally Posted by nightruans

20k followers?? for mercer LMAO aint nobody getting a DM back from them on this board, not even if it was 1 second or less

still worth a shot for most ppl

More stores..

Burn Rubber Detroit
-Detroit, MI
-http://burnrubberdetroit....06/05/nike-air-yeezy-ii/
-Platinum Colorway ONLY (Spend $100 in-store for ONE raffle ticket)

got Sole? (In-store raffle)
-Indianapolis, IN
-http://www.gotsoleboutique.com/
-Platinum Colorway ONLY
Grand Boutique (Midnight Release)
-Switzerland
-http://www.grandism.com/
-Black/Solar Colorway ONLY

Sole Boutique (Twitter RSVP)

-San Antonio, TX

-http://www.soleboutique.com

-Plantinum Colorway ONLY

Off the Hook QC (In-store raffle)

-Montreal, QC

-http://offthehook.ca/mens/nike-air-yeezy-ii-raffle/

-BOTH Colorways

More stores to follow..

frown.gif

I'm not even going to bother with the Twitter RSVP. If there's a raffle in the Bay Area, I'm in even if they charge money and it goes to charity. Even better if it drops on NDC.

Originally Posted by manifresh

raw120 wrote:

i have the same problem i can message nike dallas but not 21 mercer dont know why..well thats when im using my iphone

I can't DM my local NT but I can for an out-of-state NT, weird.

I'm not sure if they're a verified account. Maybe they're playin everyone and only selling them to friends and family.

I'm having the same issue, I emailed Twitter about it.  Will post back with what they say.

NOT ONLY ARE WE COMPETING AGAINST OTHER SNEAKERHEADS BUT ALSO AGAINST CELEBRITIES WHO WEREN'T HOOKED UP BY NIKE AND WHO HAVE THE VAST AMOUNT OF CASH TO BLOW TO GET THEIR PAIRS FROM SPOTS FURTHER LIMITING THE SUPPLY FOR REGULAR CONSUMERS.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

You are not the only one, i can't as well. I smell fix
They're not a verified account.   You can only DM them if they follow you back. I'm pretty sure they'll RSVP by just replying to the tweet just like every store did in the early stages of RSVP.       If not then you now they followed all friends and family back and sold to them 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

Originally Posted by PTone

Doesn't matter, I hear the price for these is your first born.  They're not gonna make you buy a shirt or any of that %@$% but half their stock of like 8 or 10 has already been set aside for people close to the higher up employees.  Furthermore, if you don't pick up your pair in the 30-minute window on release morning, they'll go to whoever's standing there...

Fact. I've heard rumors of $650 to $700 all week.
I'm at the highest level of pisstivity. *Chad Johnson Voice*
$700... Plus they have yet to tell you that you have to purchase matching AY2 Merch. They are releasing a T-shirt and a SNAPBACK and Hoodie.... So add another approximately $150... $850 total PLUS TN TAX 10%!!! GRAND TOTAL OF $935...GUESS THE SMALL PRINT WILL GET YOU...LOL 
roll.gif

Just what I've heard on the SCREETS of Memphis...
The apparel line has been canceled, Generaiya can tell you that much. Word is bond.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

You are not the only one, i can't as well. I smell fix
They're not a verified account.   You can only DM them if they follow you back. I'm pretty sure they'll RSVP by just replying to the tweet just like every store did in the early stages of RSVP.       If not then you now they followed all friends and family back and sold to them 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For a place that's supposed to be the flagship Nike Sportswear store, that's an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom