Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigkel23

^ On the real instead of dudes making petitions to boycott NIKE petition them  to come up w/ safer release procedures... 
Yeah, I think Nike is trying to keep sneaker releases safe as possible in terms of how NIKETOWN conducts their releases. I can't speak for every city, but every niketown release I've been to (SF and Las Vegas) it's been pretty organized. Wristbands a few days in advance to reserve your size, raffles, twitter RSVP's ... Niketown has a pretty good grip on their releases.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

is it just me or does the @AirMag twitter account not exist anymore? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
maybe the dude changes his name
Whoever it was they were pretending to more then they actually did, probably got tired of being wrong
You conspiracy brother niglets saying Hours was a false prophet the only false prophet I see is @AirMag 
laugh.gif

I hate internet attention seekers so much

edited for sp 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

^ On the real instead of dudes making petitions to boycott NIKE petition them  to come up w/ safer release procedures... 
Yeah, I think Nike is trying to keep sneaker releases safe as possible in terms of how NIKETOWN conducts their releases. I can't speak for every city, but every niketown release I've been to (SF and Las Vegas) it's been pretty organized. Wristbands a few days in advance to reserve your size, raffles, twitter RSVP's ... Niketown has a pretty good grip on their releases.
U're right, I just wish my NT will start the RSVP system b/c by the time they tweet for wristbands & I get there it's already 100+ deep but overall it kills the madness... But I really meant them making other retailers follow suit b/c it shouldn't have to come dwn to cancelling releases

NIKE so called made hoh pull the galaxies well make these stores release your product in a safer way then, since they be trolling these boards troll this

There is no refuting this! This man speaks the truth. Everybody wants to say "Nike doesn't care...blah, blah..." but I think they're gonna have to step in if these retailers won't. Nike dictates whether or not they can allow photos to be taken of a shoe before release or sold early so why can't they institute a release protocol?? Or at least mandate that buyers of their product (retailers) are disseminating their product safely!! For too long, Aaaaaaal the way back to OG Jordans and kids getting robbed for shoes (though really not the fault of Nike) Nike has gotten a pass for things that they are partially responsible for. The least they could do is save some face and help keep things organized.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

is it just me or does the @AirMag twitter account not exist anymore? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
maybe the dude changes his name
Whoever it was they were pretending to more then they actually did, probably got tired of being wrong
You conspiracy brother niglets saying Hours was a false profit the only false profit I see is @AirMag 
laugh.gif

I hate internet attention seekers so much
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

it's going to be hard to get the yeezy 2's and Nike isnt going to make it more safer because the concord release got out of hand and so did the ASG foam release. make the shoe more available!

I really like this shoe the platinum CW is just fresh overall so I hope that obtaining it will not cost me as much as it will cost others...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M STARTING TO THINK THESE WILL RELEASE UNANNOUNCED.
qft

That would be crazy , but I could really see them doing this....
Does that sound like a good idea? 
best scenario is that these will be released in large quantities after the Concord/Galaxy fiasco...those kids didn't cause a ruckus for nothing, they did it for us 
laugh.gif

and if we bought WTT and went to the concert...we deserve a discount ! 

postponed??
laugh.gif
like i said, nike is THE best in the business at marketing (see: building hype)!! so now all of a sudden they're postponed so the thirst can keep growing. they really are tryna outdo the galaxy foam release, which i THOUGHT was impossible until now.
30t6p3b.gif
already made up my mind that i ain't foolin with these, but i'd be PISSED if i was thirsty for these like everyone else. something has to give. the direction the game is headed cannot be sustained for much longer.

the galaxy release is what made me decide i'm done. bc one thing we do know is they def. would love more galaxy-type madness and i refuse to be a part of it any longer. sure, i'll wake up early to get pairs i want, but the camping and paying $1000+ for a pair is over as far as i'm concerned.

on another note, does anyone in here know the origin of the swoosh/nike??
nerd.gif
pretty interesting. nike was actually the greek goddess of war/victory who used the swoosh to slash throats.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

postponed??
laugh.gif
like i said, nike is THE best in the business at marketing (see: building hype)!! so now all of a sudden they're postponed so the thirst can keep growing. they really are tryna outdo the galaxy foam release, which i THOUGHT was impossible until now.
30t6p3b.gif
already made up my mind that i ain't foolin with these, but i'd be PISSED if i was thirsty for these like everyone else. something has to give. the direction the game is headed cannot be sustained for much longer.

the galaxy release is what made me decide i'm done. bc one thing we do know is they def. would love more galaxy-type madness and i refuse to be a part of it any longer. sure, i'll wake up early to get pairs i want, but the camping and paying $1000+ for a pair is over as far as i'm concerned.

nerd.gif
pretty interesting. nike was actually the greek goddess of war/victory who used the swoosh to slash throats.
yea some young lady had entered Nike's logo contest and she came up with that idea. They liked it used it and she was won the contest. Won money and I think some stock in Nike as well

modernart wrote:
Official information from Nike should be coming soon. Either tomorrow or Saturday.

air-yeezy-2-release-information.jpg

The official announcement was . . . . POSTPONED.
roll.gif

Nike, I love you man!

Have we ever figured out who is behind the @AirMag twitter name? I noticed the account has disappeared after the tweet about Yeezy's being postponed. NT needs more insiders, god!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

postponed??
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
yea some young lady had entered Nike's logo contest and she came up with that idea. They liked it used it and she was won the contest. Won money and I think some stock in Nike as well
They paid her $30 for the swoosh.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

CharmCityKid wrote:
They paid her $30 for the swoosh.

Im sure the stock she got is worth a lot more than $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom