Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Pushed back to June, official.

Link ? Or non credible 
He's about as credible as it gets. It's official. 
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...-yeezy-ii-drop-officially-pushed-back-to-june
DAMN !
laugh.gif
June ? Wow this was the "big news" that we were expecting and I knew it was going to be bad news off the bat.

This is a HORRIBLE move by Nike why push the dates back when kids are going to be out of the school by then ?? Pray that they dont allow camping

June.....Cool. At least it gives more people time to save up. Hopefully more pairs are being made, these kicks could be an GR run and they would still sell out. Nike would make more money.

A few POSSIBLE reasons for the push back:

Larger production
Nationwide Release Strategy
Good Music Album Coming Soon
More attention to what Nike has coming out in April and May.......

Until then expect a lot more images to begin leaking. I dont even want to think about where the hype will be come release.

I feel like this is only going to build even more hype. As of now I think the hype is relatively low compared to where it will be come june. smh.

Someone on Twitter mentioned it....

Kanye or Nike never officially announced April to be the release. So it can't be a pushback, technically this is the original release month "all along."

damn. imma be in japan first week of june. might have to beg a little harder to grab a pair if it drops when i'm gone.

Pushed back to June GREAT now I can sit and watch the buffoonery commence 
tumblr_m0hq0rqM611qg304ho9_250.gif

TOO BAD ILL BE IN ALASKA!!! Hopefully ill have that government fast internet so ill be able to scoop 2 pairs on NDC
laugh.gif

it's amazing to me how people just assumed that march and april were surefire release dates when NOBODY official ever confirmed that.

so much being done based off rumors... camping, skipping recent releases wanted to save dough, i even know dudes who booked plane tix and planned trips around these rumors...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn. imma be in japan first week of june. might have to beg a little harder to grab a pair if it drops when i'm gone.

I was planning on being in NY all of June. I may have to reschedule now, no way am I going through the chaos that is New York City and sneaker releases.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

I feel like this is only going to build even more hype. As of now I think the hype is relatively low compared to where it will be come june. smh.

Yyyyyeeeeah.....Maybe. But still, if they're producing more pairs, I feel like it's to truly meet the demand. Though this shoe will be sought after...It still won't be the concords. Everybody including AAAAALLLLL of the hood wanted those. The $250 price tag on these will rule all of them out for the most part. So, that would rule out that type of turnout. Galaxy release on the other hand...Different comparison. You'll have the same or equal thirst for these as Galaxy's but a larger quantity to spread around the seeking public. Hopefully it plays out this way.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

People
" Its finally June ! "
 (Later on that day)

Nike Twitter
" Yeezy 2's have been pushed back till 2013 "

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by higuy

Originally Posted by donmega
especially if there's any truth to the chatter about more production/availibility.
anyway, who the hell is familiar with Beaverton...  Any truth to some program called "Bullpen" that spits out production date info? Wolf Greys 03/12 - 06/12 and Black Solar Reds 05/12 - 08/12

If I remember correctly "bullpen" is a program like the nikefind system to locate products.

Given the release date of june, id say this info from bullpen was pretty good. So for now, i guess august is an early bet for the solar reds?

Proto J..April WAS confirmed...just like now June is CONFIRMED...

Generally production runs take 60 to 90's to be completed...the call was made around early March to consider the next Quickstrike release (Yeezy) and how it would be handled...

Orginally FTL had these as a HoH release with concentration on major cities (NYC, FL, DMV, Cali etc) ...they were advised by Nike to make this a wider release to larger stores not only HoH...FTL and Nike technically have a partnership in so called HoH...so FTL wanted a larger designation of HoH stores ahead of planned calendar opening...which meant investment in stores as well larger allocation of stock...HoH is still an experiment and while many preform ....ALOT of inventory is bricking out in some of these spots that are NOT in major cities...to create more kinda doesn't make sense...

To make a long store short...this was all about the politics of Nike vs FTL...there will be more pairs produced with a larger distribution....BUT understand that doesn't really mean ++$%....the number of Concords produced had to be in the upper thousands maybe beyond hundreds of thousands once overseas is counted..and that was a true nightmare...

So while yes...there will be more to go around...this by no means will be a walk in the park...expect a release that is between the Concords and the Red Foams...Concords just about EVERY FTL store received (foot action, footlocker, champs etc)....Foams were limited to select stores...

This ain't about Kanye so please just stop that nonsense...there is only ONE person who can control distribution lines at Nike and there is a statue of him in front of the United Center...so please if you think a RAPA has the ability to do anything when it comes to releases stop it

...Kanye will be on eBay just like the rest of us...just like last time...

i guess i just mean there was never an official RD confirmed by kanye or nike, or anyone directly associated with them (never even heard from virgil, don c, or nike reps, etc)...

so what you're saying is, now it won't just be certain HOH's in larger cities, but perhaps even some of the smaller ones, and even footlockers (non-HOH), and similar chains (footaction, champs, etc)?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Push back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Terrible imo, school is out by then (even though kids would skip anyways).
Works out for me. I already know I have no chance of getting these being up out of town from NYC. Stuck in Buffalo :ohwell:

June gives me more time to save up for the resell price

Originally Posted by iHust1e

June gives me more time to save up for the resell price

this.

i mean, i'll wait in line for a few hours when i get done with my gig, if that looks like a promising option, but that's the extent of any headache i'm willing to go thru for a shoe... if i can't come up on them fairly easily, i'll just drop the resell bread on 'em (and try to time it right so i catch them when they're at their lowest)...

that being said, i will at least be trying to put in work with some connects who may be getting these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom