Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these a HOH release only? if so i guess i might as well just try online. HOH by me only employees and employees friends gets pairs for big releases. If they get these at the other mall near me i could get them because they dont let people sleep their , they'll call the cops on u and u get ticketed .

I want the yeezy's but i know my chances are very slim, not gonna jump through hoops to get em. Retail on nothing

A local mom-n-pop told me a Nike rep stopped by and gave them a run down of what would happen. He said the East coast would be getting the Platinum color, the West coast would be getting the Black ones, and Chicago will be getting both. I doubt it's true, but if it is, it would be pretty cool.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

If Nike was serious about preventing people from acting this way, they'd just produce every shoe as a general release.

The way it is, they want to look like they're doing their part but they really do want the hype, buzz and coverage.

Exactly. Nike is FAR from the victim. They love the thirst don't let em fool you.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

A local mom-n-pop told me a Nike rep stopped by and gave them a run down of what would happen. He said the East coast would be getting the Platinum color, the West coast would be getting the Black ones, and Chicago will be getting both. I doubt it's true, but if it is, it would be pretty cool.

that same exact rumor was around a few weeks ago.

perhaps it really is true then...

Originally Posted by heatking

are these a HOH release only? if so i guess i might as well just try online. HOH by me only employees and employees friends gets pairs for big releases.

drop a dime on 'em...

Originally Posted by mrrw

online would be the only way i get these smh. cant camp out like some of these kids
QFT. Only way I'd camp is overnight and if the store was selling for retail.  I don't mind passing on these at all if shops are charging 400+.  Just called a store about the south beach 9s and they wanted 7 bills.  I can only imagine how much they'd charge for the Yeezys
roll.gif
alien.gif

With the way people were whining today about the KDIV N7s... We may be in for a wild ride for these.. Esp. if they do a random drop which it seems they may do because of the random drops of late.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

With the way people were whining today about the KDIV N7s... We may be in for a wild ride for these.. Esp. if they do a random drop which it seems they may do because of the random drops of late.

handled poorly thats why

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

DA CRIB 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same thing I heard from my peeps in the beginning of May

Nike is to blame but so are the retailers. Plan and simple more stores should do a pre order system that allows you to pre order once they get there numbers in.

that whole geographic release thing may be very true... On the kicks on fire weekly video his words were.... "both colorways should release on the same day.. there are some other information I can't release yet but lets just say this... getting your hands on both of these shoes will definitely be very interesting I will leave it at that" - Jaques Slade

Here is the link for those who haven't seen it yet... The Yeezys are the number two story in the video... around the 2:20 mark
http://www.kicksonfire.co...iami-vice-what-the-kobe/

^^^ Doubt that true, sounds too extreme and too much bad reputation. IF it is true then imma be pissed if Dallas don't get the black ones..

Originally Posted by mALiZ

^^^ Doubt that true, sounds too extreme and too much bad reputation. IF it is true then imma be pissed if Dallas don't get the black ones..

Whats so extreme about it? it wouldn't be the first time colorways were released to specific regions..

DJ Proto J wrote:

are these a HOH release only? if so i guess i might as well just try online. HOH by me only employees and employees friends gets pairs for big releases.

drop a dime on 'em...

what does the phrase "drop a dime on em" mean? like pay them off? or wut, sorry for my lack of knowledge lol

drop a dime on 'em...

what does the phrase "drop a dime on em" mean? like pay them off? or wut, sorry for my lack of knowledge lol
Drop a dime is a basketball term for making an assist.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Whats so extreme about it? it wouldn't be the first time colorways were released to specific regions..

Not for a release this big with such a high demand. But I gotta remember I'm talking about Nike here..

seeing that NDC is now doing random release times for online items, i won't be surprised at all if that is what they do with these at stores. i think the galaxy foam restock was a practice for this, and if that's the case, i have no luck at getting a pair
30t6p3b.gif

crossing my fingers for an online release...

Originally Posted by jst628

seeing that NDC is now doing random release times for online items, i won't be surprised at all if that is what they do with these at stores. i think the galaxy foam restock was a practice for this, and if that's the case, i have no luck at getting a pair
30t6p3b.gif

crossing my fingers for an online release...

these random releases are horrible.

Originally Posted by CowColor

DJ Proto J wrote:

drop a dime on 'em...

Drop a dime is a basketball term for making an assist.

Why thats true im pretty sure ole boy saying snitch on them aka drop a dime on them. If your joking my bad sarcasm doesnt translate well online at times

lmao I just gotta laugh at this point. Let's release a shoe in THREE states. Pssh. Keep em, not going to sweat over Nike's ignorance.

80% Of this is because of resellers. I find it hilarious how so many people complain about what Nike does with online releases and they are the first ones to get a shoe and list them for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom