Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Atlanta NTers whats good?????

Apparently wish inst letting people line up and Lenox said they wont be getting them which i think is a lie.

Originally Posted by arson09

If this sneaker is really this impossible to get, but yet every single A and B list celebrity can get a pair, why not just let it be known that the shoe is more geared towards celebs than it is to the general public smh. Kanye and Nike are lames! And yes i'm mad lol.. Big ups to people like Kevin Durant

That's the basic marketing. Only reason why celebs get them early/free is so that the general public will fiend for them even more. That's how it go.

At this point if nike is really skipping whole states im about to throw up the finger to them. This is just getting rediculous imagine a time were people are handing you money for a product and you dont deliver the product.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

If this sneaker is really this impossible to get, but yet every single A and B list celebrity can get a pair, why not just let it be known that the shoe is more geared towards celebs than it is to the general public smh. Kanye and Nike are lames! And yes i'm mad lol.. Big ups to people like Kevin Durant

That's the basic marketing. Only reason why celebs get them early/free is so that the general public will fiend for them even more. That's how it go.
Still lame, but judging from what i'm reading, these sneakers are SUPER limited.. There is absolutely no reasoning behind that and they can't justify it. The sneaker would sell just as much, if not more,  had they of made it GR and they know it. They can say what they want, but Nike loves all the chaos that these quickstrike/limited release sneakers cause.  Bad news is good news. 

whats funny is that all these D listers getting pairs yet weezy didnt get a pair

and that 1 CW is BS stores are getting both

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Still lame, but judging from what i'm reading, these sneakers are SUPER limited.. There is absolutely no reasoning behind that and they can't justify it. The sneaker would sell just as much, if not more,  had they of made it GR and they know it. They can say what they want, but Nike loves all the chaos that these quickstrike/limited release sneakers cause.  Bad news is good news. 

ED ZACHARY! If you keep the brainwashed masses HUNGRY then they are always gonna come to eat.

I saw people lined up at two different locations in the city I think in Times Square and somewhere around 34th street. Was it for the Yeezys? I'm so out of releases that I don't even know. And people are lining up a week in advance. Wow that is dedication. Or was it another shoe? 

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

whats funny is that all these D listers getting pairs yet weezy didnt get a pair

and that 1 CW is BS stores are getting both

Stores are either getting grey or black. The store I work at has been confirmed to be only getting the grey colorway.

Big ups to people like Kevin Durant
I give him props for making sure Nike keeps his kicks affordable, but this is the same KD that didn't even make his most hyped shoe, the NERF KD IV, available in the state he plays in.  Thousands upon thousands of people complained on his fb & twitter & he didn't do a thing about it.  Just made sure his celeb homies & his alma mater stayed laced up in his most exclusive and sought after kicks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Atlanta NTers whats good?????

Apparently wish inst letting people line up and Lenox said they wont be getting them which i think is a lie.
my guess is some combination of wish, walters, and the hoh in southlake will get them. would be surprised if any store in lenox gets them since they're all big chain stores and the nike store is simply a running store. i miss our old niketown 
ohwell.gif

People keep saying they saw line ups for the yeezys like they didnt know the south beach lebrons came out today. BUT if you see any line ups from today on, its for the yeezys smh.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

I give him props for making sure Nike keeps his kicks affordable, but this is the same KD that didn't even make his most hyped shoe, the NERF KD IV, available in the state he plays in.  Thousands upon thousands of people complained on his fb & twitter & he didn't do a thing about it.  Just made sure his celeb homies & his alma mater stayed laced up in his most exclusive and sought after kicks
30t6p3b.gif
I take that back then. He's a lame too!  

Is that kim?...

IMO it would be cool if they gave priority to those people who can provide proof that they own the Y1 at least 1 CW to have the chance at these....it would eliminate 90% of resellers.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

30t6p3b.gif
I take that back then. He's a lame too!  
KD does more for his fans as far as his sneaker line is concerned than any other athlete except Stephon Marbury, but the power of Nike is crazy. And clearly all of that ridiculous hype helped the sales of the rest of his line (unfortunately).

Originally Posted by Mr K

IMO it would be cool if they gave priority to those people who can provide proof that they own the Y1 at least 1 CW to have the chance at these....it would eliminate 90% of resellers.
laugh.gif
@ this dude trying to put the yeezys on the same level as ferrari's...
roll.gif
that I know of, ferrari is one of the few companies who does business this way...sorry bro, i laugh at your opinion.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

I saw people lined up at two different locations in the city I think in Times Square and somewhere around 34th street. Was it for the Yeezys? I'm so out of releases that I don't even know. And people are lining up a week in advance. Wow that is dedication. Or was it another shoe? 

Thats the thing if anybody was lined up before today it was probably for the Lebrons.. but now that that release is basically a done deal. I was expecting dudes to get right back on line. Don't ya'll remember the Galaxy release. dudes were lined up by Saturday before the release. If I recall, 34th st gave out tickets for line order like on Monday or Tuesday.. I'm hoping they do something similar, cause if I do decide to tap into the inner hypebeast I'm not feeling to wait a whole week. FOH. But I know the line will probably be started that by these young cats. I remember the dude that made his name to the Daily News was 15 y.o. and was out there since Saturday. Anyway, I'll be back later. Going to 34th see whats up.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Is that kim?...

that is honestly the worst idea I've heard since these shoes came to light.

So whats up with miami ? People camping @ hoh but workers are saying they wont have them and Shoe gallery isnt saying anything yet.

a connect of mine ***please don't quote me*** has access to a few pairs. The price ranges he told me is outrageous!!! No way would I pay that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom