Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KiDBronx

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault and apparently out of the hundreds of reservation emails they continue to receive, my reservation request for a size 9.5 has been approved!
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Congrats
On feet pics if you recieve them

Mandatory!
grin.gif

Boston heads!!!

CONCEPTS
We are getting the Air Yeezy's 2. We are doing a FREE Raffle. One Raffle per customer. Pick up Raffle in-store ONLY. Now-Friday!

Originally Posted by KiDBronx

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault and apparently out of the hundreds of reservation emails they continue to receive, my reservation request for a size 9.5 has been approved!
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Congrats
On feet pics if you recieve them

Congrats!! I can only hope that the rest of us are as lucky to get them and without any real incidents

to me it looks like HOH and Niketowns will not get them.... seems like it its a botique style hyperstrsike kinda release

knowing kanye and nike on how they want these to be like super limited and exclusive and wouldnt want them to be the type of sneaker you can get at store thats at every mall in the us

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

How did the Original Yeezys Fit? True to size, Bigger or Smaller?

bigger. i usually wear a 13 so i bought a 13 and had to find a trade for a 12. sorta like the 3s since that is the base of the shoe.

i hope they don't sell them at NT or HOH so i won't have to try to make an effort to get these.

Yo, I'm buggin the F out right now!
I sent in 2 emails and after I got my confirmation email that told me to reply, then they sent a following email telling me that my size was reserved 
indifferent.gif
, so I sent another reply from the confirmation asking them what was going on and could I get a call back number. I called the store and while I was on the phone with the girl, I received another email stating that I DID get approved for my size and that I must have sent in multiple emails (which I did). They also left a call back number.

The girl that worked there said that this was all done by corporate and the store didn't have anything to do with it.

Thanks for all the positive comments and YES I WILL BE ROCKING THE GITD SOLES off these things! Good luck to those who want a pair to wear and be safe.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

to me it looks like HOH and Niketowns will not get them.... seems like it its a botique style hyperstrsike kinda release

knowing kanye and nike on how they want these to be like super limited and exclusive and wouldnt want them to be the type of sneaker you can get at store thats at every mall in the us

I have the same feeling. It seems to me that Kanye is really trying to invoke that real high end type of feel to this shoe just like Louis Vuitton you mostly see boutiques you don't see too many of their stores in malls it just doesn't give that luxury aura. Also in addition to what someone said several pages back, Nike might be slowly trying to test the waters on how high they can raise the prices for their shoes. Although I wasn't able to cop the Lebron Miami Vice I'm still a little bit in shock that they can charge $250 for that shoe.

just got home to spruce up before the nite but its lookin like all the footlockers are playing games at this point i'ma keep camped out there and call their bluff but u can't tell me footaction is getting them and when u call or go there they tell u the same thing about not getting them i'm pretty sure e-mails will be sent out tmrw to corresponding stores , but this is too grand a release for HOH and NT not to get patience will win this one

Takeover in NJ said they're getting 8 pairs and selling them to preferred clients at 1300

WESTNYC just stopped taking raffles and is still unsure on what to charge yesterday was 700 today it could be 'around' 500 frankly i think they're screwed up for giving out so much misinformation at this store so i'ma stay outside the big retailer and pray for retail cuz i really am not gonna drop 700 let alone 1300 for a pair

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by doyung9

Niketown is getting them.

source?
Can't say. From my understanding, so will MAJOR MARKET HOH (LA, NY, ETC). And for everyone saying there hasn't been an announcement, from what I'm told, that's the point. They're literally gonna let info at the very last minutes to avoid what happened because like the speculation was, FTL was in hot water due to the Galaxy mess.

This could all be hearsay. But I knew Mercer was getting their pairs today. And this came from the same person.

how long does it take for nike mercer store to follow you back so you will be able to send them a dm, new to this

where the hell are all the raffles, rvsps, confirmations etc for the bay? we getting bamboozled??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom