Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
%%%$ YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

THE ALL MIGHTY RARE AS %%%$ SIZE 13 APPROVED!!!!

tumblr_lz4xhh48HX1r1awquo1_500.gif

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

how long does it take for nike mercer store to follow you back so you will be able to send them a dm, new to this
It's not supposed to be like that. All other accounts are verified, meaning you can DM them without them following you.

Mercer & Montalban are not. So we have this problem...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

##$% YEAHHHHH JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NAP GOT MY EMAIL FROM THE VAULT

THE ALL MIGHT RARE AS ##$% SIZE 13 APPROVED!!!!

I WILL be making the 8 hour drive UNLESS Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks makes pairs available.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I would react the same way if not worse...
btw i didnt cop 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

where the hell are all the raffles, rvsps, confirmations etc for the bay? we getting bamboozled??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man, right there with you over here in Atlanta. Not one spot has confirmed anything yet. 

ROFL congrats

Congrats to the competition. I asked for 13 and 12.5 and replied within 5 seconds or so but congrats on getting them. I just want one pair now. Don't care what color. Id be thankful to get either to rock. 

Originally Posted by nightruans

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I would react the same way if not worse...
btw i didnt cop 
frown.gif
8 hour drive?  you might as well fly and make a trip out of it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

anyone know if extra butter is getting these?? Did they get the yeezy 1s??
they are but they're screwy too they take care of Friends & Family first then employees then customers i wouldn't chance it with them being so desolate and not leaving u another option

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by jecca650

where the hell are all the raffles, rvsps, confirmations etc for the bay? we getting bamboozled??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man, right there with you over here in Atlanta. Not one spot has confirmed anything yet. 
the lack of confirmation in atlanta is crazy! not one spot has said a thing. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Another NTer with a pair 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank you for emailing The Vault to reserve a pair of Yeezy II’s. However, your first and second choice sizes have already been reserved. 
We appreciate you contacting The Vault concerning this exclusive launch. Stay in touch with The Vault for upcoming apparel and footwear

Don’t forget about the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Military Blues

I heard HOH 34st told people today that they will not be getting them. The look on everyone that was out there for a week and even days was priceless. And they still refused to leave and are still out there. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I heard HOH 34st told people today that they will not be getting them. The look on everyone that was out there for a week and even days was priceless. And they still refused to leave and are still out there. 
eek.gif

LOL, they probably gonna stay there for the military 4's if yeezys not droppin.

Even tho I didn't get mine with the vault, I'm glad fellow NT'rs did. And S/O to the vault for charging retail too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Anywhere on Long Island getting these?
nerd.gif

I called Exit 36 and they aren't getting any.  Sneaker Bistro didn't give me a straightforward answer.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by kevi

anyone know if extra butter is getting these?? Did they get the yeezy 1s??
they are but they're screwy too they take care of Friends & Family first then employees then customers i wouldn't chance it with them being so desolate and not leaving u another option

yea they haven't said anything about these on Facebook. Imma keep calling tho everyday and when they have them I hope they keep it a secret till Friday so I can camp after school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom