Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by naphyde

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MrDozo wrote:

There are some very very angry people on twitter. 21Mercer has alot of negative publicity right now. lolol
YOU AREN'T LYING. I DON'T LIVE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO NEW YORK AND I'M HEATED
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

apparently theyre not only catching heat through twitter, they're being investigated by corp 

that affirmative. the situation has escalated.

Have I mentioned how much I love this thread? More so than the actual shoes.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

there was no twitter technicality, that +$% was done dirty.
I was talking about the error message some got that you couldn't DM them. Since they're not verified they shouldn't be able to receive your DMs, but got special access or something, so I'd see how there would be a few errors with people.

Everything else about the Mercer release was +**%!%, sure

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

NikeVandal must be SUPER connected because I called my buddy who works for Nike last night and he said that he couldn't even find out when they are dropping on NDC (note that he works for Nike Running). I would be very suspicious of paying for this info unless you personally know NikeVandal. I really think Nike is trying to give the public as fair a chance as they can at obtaining these.

he did the same thing for the yeezy 1
i dont recall how accurate he was

I slept TWICE today... (Ystrdy 8pm-2am) Today(9am-12pm) you jelly? I havent missed anything either
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I know the thirsty dudes who are sleep deprived wish the did the same
laugh.gif

Punishing yall selves 

Originally Posted by terx

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Dude Just refunded me, said he doens't have the info. Oh well.

who? NikeVandal or shycagoill?

i'm almost certain shycagoill is lying and just said that so people would blow him up offering him money for his info.

NikeVandal didn't give the exact time (yet)...
Ah Crap ! 
frown.gif

don't tell me you paid that shycagoill dude for "info"...

Lol @ those socks

Spoiler [+]
feels goodman to be back posting on niketalk after being suspended one week...browsing iss forums sucked lol...lesson learned

I don't see what's stopping people from looking at those screen shots, getting a fake ID made, and showing up as early as possible to pick up someone else's pair. I hope that 21 Mercer is making these people log into their twitter accounts in front of them or something. Can anyone who has picked up pairs using this system before shed some light on what actually happens when you get to the store?
nerd.gif

yeah, these people don't think... they wanna show off so bad they just post it up unblurred...

could you imagine, going up there, thinking you about to have a fantastic day, major come up, you walk in, tell 'em your name, and they're like "um, says here you already picked up your pair"...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

watch, it's gonna happen.

any and every scam people can think of will happen for these shoes...

air randy is def on his grind right now, cooking up some feezys!!!
laugh.gif

I give out info for free, all through the foams, galaxy and a couple of jordan threads and you guys paying $100 for info?

Hope you guys realize YOU just bought him a pair of Yeezy.

For the next few hours I will be all over the Montalban twitter. I know my chances of actually getting are about the same as Greg Oden playing a full season, But I'll still try.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I give out info for free, all through the foams, galaxy and a couple of jordan threads and you guys paying $100 for info?

This.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IMO they run a little big. I went 1/2 smaller than my normal size. Detailing on the shoe is amazing. Also b carefully with the lace tips because they are not on properly. If u get a pair make sure to tighten the tips, so they dont fall off. The bag is nice and also come with te lace tips but they are gold not silver. The comfort is there (haven't worn my pair yet) but fom trying them on they feel good. I don't know of this helps anyone. Btw stickie213 has a review up already youtu.be/9RX92nmKZ90
check your pm metallic

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

At this point I'd just take a pair of the socks. I actually like them for some reason
laugh.gif

i kinda like 'em too, but i think you'd be doing way too much...

but i also don't like these shirts that are made for the shoes... and have the exact colors with words that say something about "swag"... 
laugh.gif

just mad corny to me...

Originally Posted by jcs11702

For the next few hours I will be all over the Montalban twitter. I know my chances of actually getting are about the same as Greg Oden playing a full season, But I'll still try.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This.
This Nothing. Some people on here to cheap want everything for nothing i paid that cost whats a $100 to a bawse and if i had the info best believe i would be charging too with that said good luck to everyone trying to get a pair ill have mines on saturday  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

anyone have a copy of Ye's birth certificate?

My guess is they drop today or tomorrow at that exact time
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This has got to be the corniest thing I've heard in this whole thread (aside from turtle head
roll.gif
).

X2
dude was born in the morning according to an older Rolling Stone interview. It would've been up for sale by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom