Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think i prefer the gold lace tips on the blacks and silver on the plats...

question tho, if you screw them on all the way and tight, they won't come off will they?
I think they will fall off. Some of the pairs we got all came with the lace tips all over the place already. Just be careful and make them as tight as possible each time you wear them.

Originally Posted by g2000

Ok, so the Yeezy madness is gone, goood.

But here is what I would still like to still hear on this board. I want to hear nothing but sad stories on how you got jacked or couldn't cop a pair. Why you ask? Because that would make me feel better about my situation. I swear, I was praying to Horus so that everyone that got through the payment system got their orders canceled or bounce back to the website. Then after that I was hoping that everyone that got a conformation email were going to be called back by Nike just to be rejected.

Now all of this might sound like hate or selfish, and in someway it is. But sometimes a human needs to hear others suffering in order to heal from their strong wound. It's the way humans work psychologically, don't blame me, blame the creator of the specie.

Soooo with that said, I would like to thank "Gator" the guy that got his order cancel. I feel reaallllly bad for you,.. but at the same time I have a huge smile inside my head. When I heard your story I actually stopped hanging around the garbage can and actually started socializing once again. I strongly believed God used you to heal others that were struggling with depression and haterzation. You were sort of like Judas and Jesus, both sacrificed themselves for the cause.

You are my Judas!
AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

It always says a lot about your character when you gain joy from another person's pain. It's all good fam, karma will come back around. Gonna keep my head high.

NIKE AIR YEEZY 3 RAFFLE FOR PRESALE. ONLY A SUPER LIMITED 100,000 TIX WILL BE SOLD FOR $1,000 EACH, SEND $ VIA WESTERN UNION OR PAYPAL GIFT. DRAWING WILL BE IN MY GRANMAMA BASEMENT WITH ME & MY BOYS IN NEVUARY 2012. BUY AS MANY TIX AS YOU WANT. WINNING TICKET HOLDER GETS TO PICK THEIR SIZE & CW THEN PURCHASE FOR RETAIL. WERD HMU ASAP

http://cdn.nicekicks.wpen.../2011/12/air-yeezy-3.png

LOL LMFAO R PEOPLE REALLY THAT STUPID OR JUST BLINDED BY THE HYPE

First the sobbing then cheeseburger bieber then gator then the actually mom and pop lol when will it ever stop. Tearz yo! I stay bugging.

Btw Gator never wave steaks(confirmations) in front of pitbulls! Ugh scary site dude. Keep moving. Karma always pay it forward. Ebay look bad doe. Smh

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Gator viking pribably left your ordernumber visible on a screenshot

Say it ain't so. That's why I never post screenshots.

BTW, I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation from NDC. I ordered with 2-day shipping and I'm seeing people with ground being shipped first. #Priority1st
tongue.gif

Dude im staring at my order on NDC and it still says preparing to ship. I wish all the ill will in the world to whoever did this. 

so if its still preparing to ship its cancelled? uh oh

Originally Posted by macky

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Say it ain't so. That's why I never post screenshots.

BTW, I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation from NDC. I ordered with 2-day shipping and I'm seeing people with ground being shipped first. #Priority1st
tongue.gif

Dude im staring at my order on NDC and it still says preparing to ship. I wish all the ill will in the world to whoever did this. 

Not necessarily.. Called NIKE bout an hour ago.. Said some have shipped, but orders will continue to ship through out today & all of em should be done shipping by tomorrow morning.

Damn this thread is still buzzing but does anyone know about how many pairs nike released online? Just want to get an idea of how much of a shot we really had at buying the shoe

Originally Posted by manifresh

Damn this thread is still buzzing but does anyone know about how many pairs nike released online? Just want to get an idea of how much of a shot we really had at buying the shoe

Does it really matter at this point? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by manifresh

Does it really matter at this point? 
ohwell.gif

Probably not but im just curious as to how limited nike made this shoe

^id like to know the same thing, i know they were limited, but it seemed like they were extremely limited.

Originally Posted by macky

thegatorviking wrote:

im staring at my order on NDC and it still says preparing to ship. I wish all the ill will in the world to whoever did this. 

Just checked my email and my pairs both shipped and is expected to arrive on tomorrow. I'll have to pick them up on Thursday then since I will not be home. #Work

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

They have no business even entering that raffle tho. Smh

Not only did she enter a raffle with that %+*#$$! dog with her, but she won?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jokes on us
frown.gif
90% of the people at the raffle wanted in so they can sell and make over a grand profit.
Saying they have no business being there because they saw a possible profiting opportunity (like the rest of the people there) makes no difference.

There is no sense of entitlement.

^ i would still pay to watch that old ladies dog get hit by a car or picked up off the ground by a big %!+ vulture.

I just want to know how much stock is still left in stores like 21 Mercer, HoH and NDC. Everyone knows that they still have pairs, but how are they going to handle releasing them. Might have to stalk Mercer for the next month or so.

Originally Posted by g2000

Ok, so the Yeezy madness is gone, goood.

But here is what I would still like to still hear on this board. I want to hear nothing but sad stories on how you got jacked or couldn't cop a pair. Why you ask? Because that would make me feel better about my situation. I swear, I was praying to Horus so that everyone that got through the payment system got their orders canceled or bounce back to the website. Then after that I was hoping that everyone that got a conformation email were going to be called back by Nike just to be rejected.

Now all of this might sound like hate or selfish, and in someway it is. But sometimes a human needs to hear others suffering in order to heal from their strong wound. It's the way humans work psychologically, don't blame me, blame the creator of the specie.

Soooo with that said, I would like to thank "Gator" the guy that got his order cancel. I feel reaallllly bad for you,.. but at the same time I have a huge smile inside my head. When I heard your story I actually stopped hanging around the garbage can and actually started socializing once again. I strongly believed God used you to heal others that were struggling with depression and haterzation. You were sort of like Judas and Jesus, both sacrificed themselves for the cause.

You are my Judas!
You new members kill me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom