Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i just copped some solars for 1k... probably going to be opening a 1k paypal dispute soon but... if this is legit...

lmao. I don't care either way, please don't doubt it

tho I am impressed she has people defending her, that's pretty wavy on her part. not yours tho!
lol thats funny to me to, because I actually know her don't defend people I don't know

I will give credit to the gator viking for giving me word on movement at the center.

I wasn't told specifics on where they were headed, but Nike is planning on moving units. Whether it's to the trash or to retailers, something is up.

@ChrispiKicks
, can you confirm or deny that Nike contacted you or Sami? I know a letter was sent to someone in NY.

Why you tryna scam the homie out of some solars doe

I confirmed they've been sitting there for quite some time 2-3 weeks ago. 

She's branded herself well. I will give credit where credit is due, but the circle she's involved in is mighty small and it will be awkward for her from now when she's in those circles at sneaker events.

Nike sending cease and desist orders to certain re-sellers>her tweet

Says the dude who files chargebacks on solar yeezys smh

Last edited:
Says the dude who files chargebacks on solar yeezys smh
mean.gif
. I'm not gonna even entertain this. I was wondering why I woke up to a threat in my PM this morning from a new user. I dont even rock like that.

@RonsWeedRoom  Gonna end up in a heap of trouble soon. Buying DS yeezys from my shop then opening 2 paypal claims because he's a broke *****. Paypal sided with me the first time since his dumbass signed for the package. 

I'm on the phone with paypal, for your sake you better hope they side with me again. Im not new to this, same SN been on Sole for 8 years. I have more connections than you care to know.

I'm on the phone with paypal, for your sake you better hope they side with me again. Im not new to this, same SN been on Sole for 8 years. I have more connections than you care to know.
Bro, I dont rock like that. On god. wrong name and everything. Ask anyone who has bought from me, my pp is a gov't name. Not a NT screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom