Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Anahiem show yesterday, he still mentioned Yeezys and asked the crowd who had a pair or wanted a pair and thanked Mark Parker so I don't think he's on a boycott mode or anything seems cool about it now

Last edited:
yeah they could go for a few stacks depending where and what game.
Considering he's in Miami, Prices are stupid for CS tickets.

AAA is one of the only Arenas were People can own there seats Year Round, for any event in the arena. 

^^^
Probably had enough people chirp in his ear and forced him to watch his own rants to make him realize how much of a bafoon/crybaby he's been about the whole thing.
He SHOULD be thanking Parker/Nike for the colab and what it's added to his street cred, at least in the sneaker world. It obviously was instrumental in leveraging his deal w 3 Stripes.

Was anyone in here at DXC Miami today. I couldn't find a single pair of DS solars and those were the reason I pretty much went.

Since there's nothing new with the RO's, I was wondering how many of you guys have lost lace tips when wearing your Y2s? Read in the last thread guys used blue or purple loctite. Any tips/suggestions to this issue? Thanks in advance.

I know I'll probably be ostracized for saying this, but yeezyclub sells gold lace tips on their bags for 30$, if you really want to get them replaced.  There's probably other websites that have them straight from china. 

I know I'll probably be ostracized for saying this, but yeezyclub sells gold lace tips on their bags for 30$, if you really want to get them replaced.  There's probably other websites that have them straight from china. 

Ive looked into it and the gold isnt the same...its dull...but fits perfectly fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom