Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
809.gif

Light update/Not a real update -

No US retailers have these in their database. This goes for boutiques all the way up to Foot Locker. Unless you work for Nike I'm certain you haven't seen any official allocation for this shoe at any store. Outside of the US is a different story which might explain why the release dates are coming from other countries. (Same thing happened last year. First details of both Plats & Solars having the same launch date came from Asia).

One thing I can confirm is that a lot of seeded pairs will begin to come in Friday-Wednesday. Not sure if Nike went as deep as last year with who they sent them too but I know a handful of guys who got their assurance of the shoe being en route so you can bet on the stock being in Memphis.

Unfortunately this will more than likely be the last Kanye Nike shoe :frown: - But that can change with a couple of phone calls.

Side note.

(Not confirmed info just a quick analysis)

In my opinion the only possible date is 12/7 unless Nike chooses to stem away from a Saturday launch. Every other Saturday til the end of the year features a big product push which #'s wise many stores can't afford a super limited shoe to steal attention from. I'd be highly surprised to see them launch on the same day as something else.

I hate to break the news but that site follows nt I've been watching them for a minute go back and look at their other posts they change dates as much as we do :lol:
And post all the same pics,also they post rumors they hear ,info imo id take it with a grain of salt but i hope it is true

Last edited:

No US retailers have these in their database. This goes for boutiques all the way up to Foot Locker. Unless you work for Nike I'm certain you haven't seen any official allocation for this shoe at any store. Outside of the US is a different story which might explain why the release dates are coming from other countries. (Same thing happened last year. First details of both Plats & Solars having the same launch date came from Asia).

One thing I can confirm is that a lot of seeded pairs will begin to come in Friday-Wednesday. Not sure if Nike went as deep as last year with who they sent them too but I know a handful of guys who got their assurance of the shoe being en route so you can bet on the stock being in Memphis.

Unfortunately this will more than likely be the last Kanye Nike shoe :frown: - But that can change with a couple of phone calls.

^^^^
It just got REAL!

Unfortunately this will more than likely be the last Kanye Nike shoe
frown.gif
- But that can change with a couple of phone calls.
Those celeb pairs are not in Memphis.  They are on the west coast as we speak.

For most of us it doesn't matter where the celeb pairs are or end up :lol: . Lets get info on retail pairs

Nike is going to General Release the Yeezy, just to spite Knaye, Unless the company he is alluding to is Nike.. Smh..lol

still a whole bunch of speculation going on here. I know one thing for sure, I'm getting a pair regardless. :rofl:

I've been hearing about issues between Nike and Kanye on NT like it's going to negatively impact a release date or any future Yeezy release. If you think logically you would have understood a long time ago that both Kanye and Nike are in the business of simultaneously marketing a brand. This "beef" is all a part of that campaign to keep us all guessing and it's working..The hype is so unreal that people are genuinely sounding insane analyzing rumors. Nike knows Kanye is a cash cow. Yeezy knows that no one can push his shoe like Nike. Contract negotiations perhaps but no real "rift". There is a lot of noise but if you pay attention its all common sense Imo. Oh and if he does go to Adidas then the future Yeezy will crush Nike's version in terms of quality. I'm excited either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom