Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike will find a way to retro Yeezys. Guaranteed. Might not be now but down the line they will flip the name and bring them back.

Kayne has enough capital and connections, that if he wanted to he could start his own fashion/shoe line.. why doesnt he do that if he wants creative control over everything?

And if you are TRULY an inovator, you dont need a nike check or the stripes of adididas.. you make your own.
Excellent point. If he's tired of everybody holding back his genius, in the area of design, don't you start your own brand which it appears that he wants. Why because then his skirt will be pulled up. He couold use his influence over Lebron to be a major investor as well as the other half of Nike athletes who idolize him. Wall street would rejoice! LOL

if kanye really move on to Adidas so finally someone will camp in front adidas store :lol:

if kanye really move on to Adidas so finally someone will camp in front adidas store
laugh.gif
lmao true

Nike will find a way to retro Yeezys. Guaranteed. Might not be now but down the line they will flip the name and bring them back.

Kinda like how converse is bringing back them Larry Johnson's grand mamas. But without his name on them in 2013. Smh. Pretty sure Larry Johnson ain't get a damn cut from dem cons that jus dropped

But anyhow. I think nike gonna drop these around Christmas b4 the New Years. N renickname these the Christmas yeezys.jmo

And Kanye dumb *** hell for leaving nike for Adidas. Even if he designed the same shoe with the same limited status it wouldn't get the same hype. Nike created this market we know of all the other brands taking notes getting in where they fit in

Last edited:
Kinda like how converse is bringing back them Larry Johnson's grand mamas. But without his name on them in 2013. Smh. Pretty sure Larry Johnson ain't get a damn cut from dem cons that jus dropped

Larry didn't get a cent :smh:. Same with with Deion Sanders and the retro DT's - Brand's consistently do it. Most recently Fila with the Grant Hills, adidas with the Crazy 8's.

Its clear what needs to be done...

GR the yeezy line all CW's 1-2

THIS! Ultimate bawse move by NIKE would be to re-release everything! Bring it on! NDC is known for the massive re-stocks. One last parting shot for KanYe. Mark, you know what to do!

This would honestly be a ***** move, considering that Nike making the shoe limited in the first place was one of his biggest gripes and what caused strain in the relationship in the beginning.

I would love for them to do it though :lol:

But anyhow. I think nike gonna drop these around Christmas b4 the New Years. N renickname these the Christmas yeezys.jmo

And Kanye dumb *** hell for leaving nike for Adidas. Even if he designed the same shoe with the same limited status it wouldn't get the same hype. Nike created this market we know of all the other brands taking notes getting in where they fit in

Now I remember why I don't come in here

This would honestly be a ***** move, considering that Nike making the shoe limited in the first place was one of his biggest gripes and what caused strain in the relationship in the beginning.

I would love for them to do it though :lol:

LOL it would be a Richard move. But it would be the biggest flex ever. To show him that NIKE is and will forever be the big dawg in this game. Its similar to when people get behind me in the fast lane and flash they lights for me to go faster. Then I slow down, they change lanes to pass me, and then I gun it on them LOL. I control the speed of my vehicle, not your sir. NIKE should say/do the same to KanYe. They are NIKE, they control all (in the sports shoe world at least). Not to mention, by them doing that, it would take ALL of the wind out of the sails of the KanYe x Adidas collab announcement. Thus, watering down the collab and further marking its territory.

I can see Nike doing this to the yeezy since converse is owned by Nike.

That sucks that kanye was trying to get these sneakers to more people but Nike wouldn't allow it. But then Kanye probably was being a bit obnoxious with it. Oh well, I'll give adidas x kanye a chance. I like some of the JS sneakers and now with complete freedom, we will see how Ye moves. I will miss the nike air bubbles iand midsoles though

who cares about hype? great shoe models are great shoe models.

After all, colorways sell shoes more than the actual shoes themselves

Thanks for the credit Mark081990! But yeah we should be getting an announcement from nike in a few days if DEC7 is the release date...all to look foward to now is to the DB release and what Nike does after the DB's release because there's a "major" release gap

Vegeteray123 ok thank you. I heard this but was waiting on some proof.

Supreme 110193 :wink: no problem

if kanye really move on to Adidas so finally someone will camp in front adidas store :lol:
in SoHo the line at the Adidas store was from like Tuesday to Friday for the Big Sean HOF release. NYPD made them shut it down and distribute bracelets early.

Hi everyone
Just wanted to contribute to this thread (even if most will think im a just another guy lurking here).

I just spoke to a manager at niketown london, asked him if the red yeezy will be release soon and he responded that they will be, like very positive about it. Also he told me that he cannot mentionned any release date. One info that could be interesting to this thread is that it will be an online release, not in store for london, uk.

Thought i'd shared this with you guys

EDIT : as some can read this wrong, the online release i was told about is for niketown only, not all shops in london.

Last edited:
LOL it would be a Richard move. But it would be the biggest flex ever. To show him that NIKE is and will forever be the big dawg in this game. Its similar to when people get behind me in the fast lane and flash they lights for me to go faster. Then I slow down, they change lanes to pass me, and then I gun it on them LOL. I control the speed of my vehicle, not your sir. NIKE should say/do the same to KanYe. They are NIKE, they control all (in the sports shoe world at least). Not to mention, by them doing that, it would take ALL of the wind out of the sails of the KanYe x Adidas collab announcement. Thus, watering down the collab and further marking its territory.
Nike will more than likely retro the shoes but it will prolly wait until the Adidas joints drop. If his Adidas shoe is sucessful then people will fiend for the Nike Yeezy, if the Adidas shoes isn't peole will fiend for the Nike Yeezy. Nike can't lose.. And as an aside the flashing of lights is not to control your speed, but for you to move overand allow them to pass since they are driving faster than you are.

Hi everyone
Just wanted to contribute to this thread (even if most will think im a just another guy lurking here).

I just spoke to a manager at niketown london, asked him if the red yeezy will be release soon and he responded that they will be, like very positive about it. Also he told me that he cannot mentionned any release date. One info that could be interesting to this thread is that it will be an online release, not in store for london, uk.

Thought i'd shared this with you guys.
Thanks for the info, dont live there but appreciate any type of info on RED OCTOBERS.

Hi everyone

Thought i'd shared this with you guys.

Aahhh yess, some info for London-bound NT'ers, hmmmm sounds good , but does that mean there won't be a store release for the whole of London? If so damn that's cold

Kanye is such a tit.

1) the CEO this goof is trying to get on the phone is worth 16 billion dollars.  Son just couldn't care less what Ye wants.

Of course he has no time for fashion divas who say dumb crap. He is richer than Kanye will ever be. If that moody little ***** tried phoning me and i found out about it, I would fire my secretary.

2) the  CEO employs designers already that flat out created  his yacht to yacht lifestyle.  Whatever way you feel about yeezys the fact remains they are still actually 40% tinker designed. 

3) the  CEO could have every pair of this shoe thrown in a bonfire and wouldn't even blink.

Yall act like resell prices go to Nike and they cant make 10X's the money GRn some concords.  

If Nike feels this dude is going out of his way to disrespect i wouldnt be surprised if we never saw them release 

And fame is not for sale. Mark Parker doesn't sell out Madison Square Garden.

They're both successful in their fields. Stop making it a x vs. y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom