Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news for me/UK NTers! I have heard online only for some other European stores. Apparently, 1948 for the first 2 colourways was crazy so maybe they're trying to avoid that kind of chaos!

I've edited my previous post, just to be clear : im only refering to niketown london, not all shops in london.

That's great news for me/UK NTers! I have heard online only for some other European stores. Apparently, 1948 for the first 2 colourways was crazy so maybe they're trying to avoid that kind of chaos!

I think the way FootPatrol did the release was the best, entering a raffle...it's the fairest way nowadays tbh..(as long as there is no shady behaviour in the store e.g staff members helping out friends)

I think the way FootPatrol did the release was the best, entering a raffle...it's the fairest way nowadays tbh..(as long as there is no shady behaviour in the store e.g staff members helping out friends)

Yes I think the majority of the UK stores held raffles or were in-store only. 1948 was the only one to do a wristband/queueing system and it was a disaster!

Yeah but Nike has never had a client like this. He is Tinker and he is MJ. He's the visionary and the star athlete.

(Obviously I'm not comparing him to either of those greats... I'm making an analogy)

It's just unfamiliar territory for a brand to be in

I don't think Nike could possibly care less about Kanye leaving. Nike's FY 13 revenues were $25 bil. The three Yeezy models did MAYBE $7 mil in revenue total (if 5K pairs we made of each colourway) over three years.

Yeezys are to Nike what cotton candy at Disneyland is to The Walt Disney Company. Not worth the headache if your cotton candy supplier is bugging the CEO.

I don't think Nike could possibly care less about Kanye leaving. Nike's FY 13 revenues were $25 bil. The three Yeezy models did MAYBE $7 mil in revenue total (if 5K pairs we made of each colourway) over three years.

Yeezys are to Nike what cotton candy at Disneyland is to The Walt Disney Company. Not worth the headache if your cotton candy supplier is bugging the CEO.
But, but, but he's a fashion icon. His shoes sold for 90k. He is GOD!
laugh.gif

Just joshing the NTers who live and die by Ye..

What a shame. I had to google that phrase to understand :lol:

What a poor excuse for a Latino I am.

I meant to put ::in a thick dominican accent::

You're from out west, so I can't blame you for not being familiar with dominicans...

Dominican women though.... :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

And that's comin from a Colombian dude...

Anywho, back to the yeezy's...

I meant to put ::in a thick dominican accent::

You're from out west, so I can't blame you for not being familiar with dominicans...

Dominican women though.... :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

And that's comin from a Colombian dude...

Anywho, back to the yeezy's...

i regret pulling out till this day. best week of my life ever in the d.r.

Kanye is such a tit.

1) the CEO this goof is trying to get on the phone is worth 16 billion dollars.

NOT EVEN CLOSE... That would make Parker worth more than Zukerburg.... :rofl:

I get the point you are attempting to make, but when arguing its always necessary to be objective and use facts that you know to be accurate. Throwing around made up facts and digits just discredit everything you say.

At the end of the day you are just speculating based on what you THINK their relationship was. Bottom line is that we don't know how it was or what transpired, because we are not them.

I could care less about all this speculation talk, I just wish more NT'ers were objective when attempting to discuss something.

The lack of objectivity is the sole reason we cant maintain educated and leveled arguments. They quickly escalate and become futile due to the lack of objectivity coming from half the posts.

Last edited:
NOT EVEN CLOSE... That would make Parker worth more than Zukerburg.... :rofl:

I get the point you are attempting to make, but when arguing its always necessary to be objective and use facts that you know to be accurate. Throwing around made up facts and digits just discredit everything you say.

At the end of the day you are just speculating based on what you THINK their relationship was. Bottom line is that we don't know how it was or what transpired, because we are not them.

I could care less about all this speculation talk, I just wish more NT'ers were objective when attempting to discuss something.

The lack of objectivity is the sole reason we cant maintain educated and leveled arguments. They quickly escalate and become futile due to the lack of objectivity coming from half the posts.

Plenty of folks on here lack the necessary intelligence levels to hold objective conversations in REAL life, much less the internet...

Add to that, that many in here are arguing subjective matters, and the issues are compounded...

Learning and educating yourself (not necessarily in SCHOOL) goes a LONG Way....

"Reebok
Baby
You need to drop some new things
Have you ever had shoes without shoe strings? "

with that said can nike put the yeezy on ID?

the higher that any given shoe resells for, the more that Nike can get away charging for some GR bs. and you better believe that affects their bottom line.

indeed. it pisses me off when people don't know how to be objective. some of you are doing too much to spite people who like Kanye. no one in here is really on his tip like that

Last edited:
NOT EVEN CLOSE... That would make Parker worth more than Zukerburg....
roll.gif

This x 1 million. Every post I put forth here people come back at me attacking me like Nike was their first born child. Sorry that they dropped the ball recently with KANYE who's SIGNATURE SHOE is the subject of this thread.

Numbers don't lie and every theory I have is based on some sort of fact. Then people tell you you're wrong while giving no evidence why? All I've done is talk about sales, market cap, marketing, and other quantifiable things. Then people get offended and try to discredit you... and it works because the initial train of thought was just too much for most people here to handle - so of course they're going to gravitate toward the sarcastic "joke" in response.

More than 80% of the posts on here contain either no substance or are just an echo of a previous post. I've been withholding all comments on this thread since yesterday unless in reply to someone I think can carry on a sensible discussion or debate. Too many FEELS around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom