* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

footlocker aint been the same since covid. everything is excluded from discount even the discounted **** that nobody wants.
That and they don't run the 20% or 25% anything like they did a few yrs back the last raffle I won was the FR3s and my recent purchase from them was some $10 stance socks

GOAT and FLIGHT Club are keeping FTL afloat. They dont need to run sales to normal customers when they charge dumb fees on other platforms to customers and overcharge for regular releases on those same platforms

1705031144791.png

finally, patience pays off.
What site is this?

Did i miss a restock or something? I havent seen big sizes in those in a while on there.

EDIT

Well shoutout to you I just got a 10.5…literally checked a few days ago and 9.5 was the biggest.
IMG_3224.jpeg
Just like with all product on NDC sizes randomly pop up. I got a 13 a few days back.

Here they are with one of my old team fitteds. My HS used green and vegas gold, as well as Notre Dame's logo lol. Perfect color match. On some stuff it was green and grey or worse, green and yellow. But I've always loved the green and gold combo. I wouldn't mind the 3s but lemme get some SVSM 2s (and dunkmans tyvm).

AZGSVSM.jpg

Edit: threw on quick for coffee on my lunch break
1705430702209.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom