* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I feel like these will be a bust of me. I also have zero business making an attempt for these since I'm trying to save money, so this might be for the best.

Assumption is that these will not be a limited release with all the coverage on these shoes. Nike wants to make sure they sell well, but if you try, you should be able to get a pair. #wishful thinking.
My assumption is that these will be somewhat limited do to the simple fact of the box they come in.

Beat up pair of Wheats on the left, DS First Games on the right.

View media item 2300050

When I saw that photo I laughed. I did the same thing.

I wore the snot out of my Wheats and kept my First Games DS.

I reasoned at the time that if LeBron was as good as they said (aka The Chosen One) the
First Games would be of value to both sneaker collectors and memorabilia collectors.

These are coming out on the 25th however, I heard only higher end sneaker boutiques ala kith undefeated and places like that so im pretty certain foot locker is not getting them which is pathetic, these will definitely be a struggle to snag

They confirmed on the video they will be available on SNKR's

Last edited:

If you go to 1:29 on the video he states that the Air Zoom Generation does not carry LeBron's name.

WRONG

The tongue on both left & right hand shoes have "LeBron" on them.

It's inside the blue plastic piece. It's just hard to see.

Last edited:
If you go to 1:29 on the video he states that the Air Zoom Generation does not carry LeBron's name.

WRONG

The tongue on both left & right hand shoes have "LeBron" on them.

It's inside the blue plastic piece. It's just hard to see.
I think what he means is that the shoe itself, (nike air zoom generation), does not carry the Lebron name. (Lebron II,III, IV, V, etc)

Last edited:
I think what he means is that the shoe itself, (nike air zoom generation), does not carry the Lebron name. (Lebron II,III, IV, V, etc)

I suppose you're right. I really can't imagine they would get that wrong on the promo video.

Last edited:
To this day I have them in zip locks with a couple of silica packs, but the zip locks are not sealed/closed. They breath.

I check them every once in a while to see if they yellowed yet, but nothing.

Looks like you have the OG tissue paper in there with them? If so, that's probably why.

If they drop on SNKRS only as opposed to in regular foot stores, that's ok with me. Just need one pair.

View media item 2301540With all the talk of the AZGs retroing, I had to rock my All-Stars today. The only pair I still own, but not walking means they might as well be new as long as I keep them away from the rain. Now Nike, give me the white/black and black/white colorways to go with 1st games.

Back
Top Bottom