* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Obviously its limited only sneaker boutiques are supposedly getting them and the snkrs app but really still limited, Nike get your act together please enough of this limited crap

Obviously its limited only sneaker boutiques are supposedly getting them and the snkrs app but really still limited, Nike get your act together please enough of this limited crap
I can see where they're coming from with Jordan Retros sitting and create hype, but even with limited numbers, they won't make money with people grabbing them and flipping them like they do with Yeezy's.

these are the only type of stores that will get a pair and 9 times out of 10 it'll be a pre organized raffle like usual probably stores like kith,bodega,concepts etc type spots maybe the new york,la,chitown or possibly cleveland hoh stores thats about it my hope for coppin' these are mega low to many resellers hypeheads out there

Nike Air Zoom Generation AS QS Vachetta Tan
308214-200

Looks like there is a All Star CW coming. Release 9th Feb for Europe

My birthday 
embarassed.gif

Just want First Games, White based, and Black based.

No interest in any of the other colors.

Looking forward to the 25th.

Just want First Games, White based, and Black based.

No interest in any of the other colors.

Looking forward to the 25th.

Not counting lows... Nike only released 5 colorways, and made like 50 PE's and F&F colorways of the AZG. They owe us actual CONSUMERS more colorways to do this shoe justice. Im gonna be looking forward to any and all non-og colorways coming out.

LBJ 2's were even worse with only 4 colorways released to the public. Smh...

Last edited:
Not counting lows... Nike only released 5 colorways, and made like 50 PE's and F&F colorways of the AZG. They owe us actual CONSUMERS more colorways to do this shoe justice. Im gonna be looking forward to any and all non-og colorways coming out.

LBJ 2's were even worse with only 4 colorways released to the public. Smh...

True.

And of the IIs, I only want the black based launch pair.

I would love to see them release the lebron 9 elites in the China Big Bang and canon colorways that we saw. Not too fond of tennis ball

Also retroing of the rarer lebron colorways

Back
Top Bottom