* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

"Very limited affair" vs as day nears "more retailers announcing they'll have stock"

Which one is it lol?

I believe that means additional retailers after the StockX and SNKRS information were released announced they were going to have stock (34th street, Xhibition,etc). Does not look like this colorway at least will see a large release.

I'm sure we'll get a better release for the other inline colorways

I believe that means additional retailers after the StockX and SNKRS information were released announced they were going to have stock (34th street, Xhibition,etc). Does not look like this colorway at least will see a large release.

I'm sure we'll get a better release for the other inline colorways

I thought this was the only colorway dropping?

I thought this was the only colorway dropping?

Yeah, at the moment it is. But someone just posted a Nike Europe product number for a vachetta tan AZG above, and it makes no sense for lebrons video to not signal the beginning of Retro Lebrons. I imagine we'll get other colorways, new Retro + colors, and more models in the near future

Wow, I was gonna get the first games too. Im not jumping through hoops for a shoe, so I'm glad I still got the OG's.

Last edited:
One House of Hoops means it will be a zoo in NYC unless they do a raffle. SNKRS or bust.

Regarding the Wheat pair, a NTer screwed me over a few years ago by reneging on our deal after the fact. He thought they were in bad condition, but changed his mind when he saw that I was still interested in buying the pair.

Last edited:
The product code said vachetta tan.. that would not be nubuck and I imagine would look similar to the 13 elites we saw or the recent dunk lows.

Now reps can be wrong as we know, and they may give us wheats after all.. but as of now that's what was uncovered

Back
Top Bottom