**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

anybody know where i can still order the Nike ace cuff joggers because im having a hard time finding them.

also, anybody know the difference between those and Nike AW77 cuffed joggers?

Thanks!

Picked this up at Franklin Mills a few days back.

Never seen it before, the 3M / GITD made it an easy cop.

Had a couple sizes on the rack.

Its on clearance on ndc. Pluss 20% off. Got mine for 64+tax. 68.

AC outlet never has anything when I go. I know they released banned 1s a few years back but nothing ever. There really isn't any sneaker shops there. I've seen the hip hop shop or finishline at the piers at caesars palace but thats it.

Jus got my obsidian/royal tech pants in from NT Chicago. It really depends on the light and how the camera focuses on the blue. Sometimes the blue is really bright then sometimes it's a darker blue but to the eye it's a darker blue. Buy not as dark as in NDC. that's a horrible picture...

I assume nike Europe/Asia still has all sizes left? if so just send them back to get your right size
Nah, these are all gone here in Korea. I ordered mine from the US so exchanging them would be a pain. 

Just got the Nike Tech Super 1MM FZ and I can say that I like it a LOT more than the 3.0  The 3.0 is just too rough for me.  I have to wear a long-sleeve undershirt to make it comfortable so it's become more of a cold weather hoodie for me.  Plus it's a little rigid for my tastes.  Not that comfortable.

I have the windrunner and I love it.  So I was hoping the Super 1MM would be the best of both worlds and it definitely is.

It sas the big chest pocket, very soft fleece like that on the windrunner and tech pants, and fits a bit looser than the windrunner, but much better fitting than the 3.0. 

So, if you are thinking about getting the 3.0 hoodie--don't--and get the Tech Super 1MM.  Much better product, IMO and I have tried pretty much every tech pack apparel pieces.

I would also avoid the N98 3.0 track jacket and go for the newer N98 Tech Jacket (sans chest pocket) for the same reasons stated above.

Just got the Nike Tech Super 1MM FZ and I can say that I like it a LOT more than the 3.0  The 3.0 is just too rough for me.  I have to wear a long-sleeve undershirt to make it comfortable so it's become more of a cold weather hoodie for me.  Plus it's a little rigid for my tastes.  Not that comfortable.

I have the windrunner and I love it.  So I was hoping the Super 1MM would be the best of both worlds and it definitely is.

It sas the big chest pocket, very soft fleece like that on the windrunner and tech pants, and fits a bit looser than the windrunner, but much better fitting than the 3.0. 

So, if you are thinking about getting the 3.0 hoodie--don't--and get the Tech Super 1MM.  Much better product, IMO and I have tried pretty much every tech pack apparel pieces.

I would also avoid the N98 3.0 track jacket and go for the newer N98 Tech Jacket (sans chest pocket) for the same reasons stated above.

Nice review repped, I was looking at those hoodies, I pulled the trigger on those USOC hoodies they had on sale at the NBC store.

The Night Factor cw already sold out :x I"ve seen the blue one for sale overseas, which color did you get?

I agree with @JerkStore I'll post up pictures of my Nike Tech Super 1MM Full-Zip, Nike Tech N98 (The newest one), and the brother of it Nike N98 International Iridescent. The Nike Windrunner Tech 2.0 is way better than the Nike Tech Fleece AW77 1.0 and 3.0.

The 1MM, N98, N98 ITL, and Windrunner 2.0 have a way better fit on the length on the arms and to the body.

The Night Factor cw already sold out
sick.gif
I"ve seen the blue one for sale overseas, which color did you get?
I got black. Works with everything.

I don't think the night factor color released on NDC.  It's been shown as out of stock since they released.  It will probably be released in the future.  I'll check euro sites to see if they do and let you know.

I agree with @JerkStore I'll post up pictures of my Nike Tech Super 1MM Full-Zip, Nike Tech N98 (The newest one), and the brother of it Nike N98 International Iridescent. The Nike Windrunner Tech 2.0 is way better than the Nike Tech Fleece AW77 1.0 and 3.0.

The 1MM, N98, N98 ITL, and Windrunner 2.0 have a way better fit on the length on the arms and to the body.
Agreed.
smokin.gif

The 1MM, new N98, Tech Crew and the windrunner are the only jackets/hoodies I would get out of all of pieces in tech pack. 

Good job bro glad u finally got urs!

Still looking for grey under retail

Just came home to these babies had to double up on em couldn't resist :x props to @StevenHoang for helping me to decide if I should buy them or not :rofl:

They should have some volt on them to match with the FSB's 8)

Anybody know what FSB stands for? Flyknit Sochi Boot possibly :tongue:

Just came home to these babies had to double up on em couldn't resist :x props to @StevenHoang for helping me to decide if I should buy them or not :rofl:

They should have some volt on them to match with the FSB's 8)

Anybody know what FSB stands for? Flyknit Sochi Boot possibly :tongue:

Dope pick up bro. How much were they each?

Missed the boat on the link :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom