**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

They will probably move on to the summer collection next. I don't think there will be much more cold weather apparel.

the aw77's fit a LOT better than the tech pack fleece pants on me. the tech fleece pants just don't work with ppl w/ shorter inseams. had a pair of Small 1.0 tech pants and returned them.

Last edited:

'Nike Windrunner Tech 2.0' please go on sale soon 
laugh.gif
im after those as well, but $100....

Was looking to cop last night online with 20%off but they where gone , then look what I found , glad to see in person very thin and wouldn't hold here in the CHI
Rosemont factory
what was the price there? i have the grey one and LOVE IT, therma fleece and sphere....one of my favorite pick ups so far this year

the aw77's fit a LOT better than the tech pack fleece pants on me. the tech fleece pants just don't work with ppl w/ shorter inseams. had a pair of Small 1.0 tech pants and returned them.
AW77 pants don't fit as slim, so you get your true size. I wear a Large in AW77, so I ordered XL in Tech 2.0, and it fits good. (Stats: 5'11 190-195)

im after those as well, but $100....
agreed, as soon as spring comes around they'll be putting all this stuff on sale hopefully.

can you order items that are on nike.com from the nike outlets? sorry if this has ever been answered before

can you order items that are on nike.com from the nike outlets? sorry if this has ever been answered before
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.. when you ordering from nike.com it comes from their warehouses..their outlets are for overstock, old styles, etc.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.. when you ordering from nike.com it comes from their warehouses..their outlets are for overstock, old styles, etc.
can you walk into a nike outlet store and have them order from nike.com for you, instore I get MD but online I don't and there are no niketown stores anywhere near me, I know you can return stuff to the outlets that you order from nike.com

Well I thought I would make a fit comparison of the Tech Fleece Pants so that everybody knows how they fit and how they look.

I have the 1.0, 2.0 and USOC they are all the same size in the Grey cw.

Here is the Logo comparison:

Front Comparison:

Strip Comparison (Forgot to take a picture of the 1.0's in this one :tongue: :rofl:):

Hopefully this helps somebody decide which to get or if to get them all :nthat:

They fit pretty good on me the fabric is really nice on these very plush, durable and stretchy. Solid construction for sure 8)
Here's some more pictures under white light of the USOC hoodie, detail is on point:

This one is with a flash

Here's a picture of my flash jacket a la @StevenHoang :nthat: ....and another of USOC hoodie

EDIT: added spoilers

Is all this sold out now??

Well I thought I would make a fit comparison of the Tech Fleece Pants so that everybody knows how they fit and how they look.

Here is the Logo comparison:Front Comparison:Strip Comparison (Forgot to take a picture of the 1.0's in this one
tongue.gif
roll.gif
):Hopefully this helps somebody decide which to get or if to get them all
nthat.gif
this should help people, also an AW77 picture in there too can't hurt, since I know myself and a few others were wondering about sizing up, which I did. Tech 2.0 >>>>

Here is the Logo comparison:

Front Comparison:

Strip Comparison (Forgot to take a picture of the 1.0's in this one :tongue: :rofl:):

Hopefully this helps somebody decide which to get or if to get them all :nthat:
Oh god the white, black, and volt flyknits! Now you just showin off

Did anyone else here the red 1.0's are coming to North America this spring?

Back
Top Bottom