**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

They did in heather grey. They made an oatmeal one in the new version only.
what is the new version? im sorry im trying to get some tech pants/jackets/hoodies right now, im doing my best on research but imhaving a hard time figuing our the differences in 1.0-3.0 and which ones came in heather, as i prefer those. and finding style codes is impossible. and the whole TTS or going up a size in the teck sweatpants has got me losin my mind. thanks for the responses!

what is the new version? im sorry im trying to get some tech pants/jackets/hoodies right now, im doing my best on research but imhaving a hard time figuing our the differences in 1.0-3.0 and which ones came in heather, as i prefer those. and finding style codes is impossible. and the whole TTS or going up a size in the teck sweatpants has got me losin my mind. thanks for the responses!

http://www.unisportstore.com/search/?q=Nike tech fleece

For sizing, check the first page. It has everything.

They did in heather grey. They made an oatmeal one in the new version only.
what is the differences in the different versions? i cant find a description of the difference in the tech n98 track jacket, sweatpants, or hoodies. im trying but they generally all look the same.

i hate the new blue drawstrings on the pants NDC just restocked. and i want heather greay, and the tops to have the big zippers, in either oatmeal heather or heather grey. so i was trying to find style codes to contact a nike rep to try and track some down, and to just shop for the cheapest price but this has got me confused.

repped for your replies. Thanks to anyone that can help!

Sawgrass Mills Outlet has the Sweatshorts on sale with 40% off. The cut ones with the solid Nike Logo and the normal stitch with outlined logo.

Do you know if they ship?

Anyone know where I can find the GF Venom Woven Pant, or the GF AOP Woven Pant?

I believe the style code for the GF Venom Woven Pant is 546916, but can't seem to find what the style code for the AOP Woven pant is.

I've tried googling both names, and all the results I've gotten show foreign websites that say they're either sold out, or are simply news articles.

If anyone can point me in the right direction for either pant or something very similar, I'd appreciate it. I already have tech fleece pants, tech woven pants, and AW77 cuffed sweatpants.

Does anyone know a good place to buy Nike elite socks in XL size, footlocker eastbay and the others only have like 2 colors in XL.specifically looking for a red and gold or yellow pair.Thanks

Can anyone provide me more information on these please?

(Images from eBay)

Item code seems to be 546352-***, and it differs from the more common 546353-*** (AW13) by having white lacing on the hood and white lined zipper. Also, these are made in Vietnam with blue tags instead of China with red tags which seems to be on more USATF releases.

Which season are these from, and are they the pre-cursor to the aforementioned black lacing version? Is it common for Nike Sportswear to have blue tags?

Much thanks for any assistance.

Nike Apparel USATF FZ Hoody - Dark Grey
Thanks for the reply, Grizzly. I do know the model in question actually, and if I'm not mistaken the one with black lacing is also named similarly. Are these 2 different models though, considering the catalog number varies slightly? Or is it just a variation. Not too familiar with Nike's coding system.

Nike Apparel USATF FZ Hoody - Dark Grey

Thanks for the reply, Grizzly. I do know the model in question actually, and if I'm not mistaken the one with black lacing is also named similarly. Are these 2 different models though, considering the catalog number varies slightly? Or is it just a variation. Not too familiar with Nike's coding system.

My bad. They are all from the same season I believe. Nike used the logo on multiple variations and they differ only in cut. They were meant for different markets as the Asian and European markets are slimmer. The 546353 is much slimmer than the 546352. That is what the Asian and European versions end up in Ross, Marshall's, and TJ Maxx. The buyers think the sizing is off or its a mislabeled size. But in reality its just the European cut and the normal US man can't fit it even though its labeled 2xl. lol

My bad. They are all from the same season I believe. Nike used the logo on multiple variations and they differ only in cut. They were meant for different markets as the Asian and European markets are slimmer. The 546353 is much slimmer than the 546352. That is what the Asian and European versions end up in Ross, Marshall's, and TJ Maxx. The buyers think the sizing is off or its a mislabeled size. But in reality its just the European cut and the normal US man can't fit it even though its labeled 2xl. lol
Excellent information, thanks!
Are these retailers you mentioned something like outlet/overstock chains?

So basically the similarly close number refers to variations among the same model, is that correct? And 546352 is to put it, the "source" model. Are the numerous variants sold in the States as well? I would've thought it would be region specific. As in Asian models (546353) for Asia etc.

A bit more, for the sake of discussion. I read somewhere about the Nike Tier confusion, there was this interesting piece of anecdote that claims China made Nike's are inferior (compared to Vietnam, Indonesia etc.) in quality due to the lower technology involved. Is this in any way truthful?

Picked up both fragment jackets.  I'll see how they fit.  May return.  Def a buy now, think later purchase, but they weren't that expensive.

good look fellas. will be scouring ebay
Not really sure if this is the right place to post these, but here are some Dri-Fits I made for various organizations I'm a part of at my school.

those are pretty sick fam. mind shedding light on the process?

DId you just get some blank dri-fits (from where?) and have them screenprinted (where?)

good look fellas. will be scouring ebay
those are pretty sick fam. mind shedding light on the process?

DId you just get some blank dri-fits (from where?) and have them screenprinted (where?)

All three were printed from different athletic printers (due to cost or minimum order size) as I find they have the most experience with printing on polyester or polyester/cotton hybrids such as Dri-Fit, as well as being able to easily procure items from team catalogs at a discount. They are for the most part screen printed, except for custom numbers which tend to be heat pressed on. They were printed and made by the following companies:
Grey- Elevation Sports
White- Graph-Tex
Black- Lacrosse Unlimited

While I did "design" all of the shirts, the grey and black one used preexisting art assets and typefaces that I simply touched up.

However, I'm particularly proud of the white one since I made it entirely from scratch through Adobe Illustrator starting with an old sketch picture I found, and made the "Dartmouth" and "Club Lacrosse" typefaces custom myself.

Here is some other work that I've done, the first one (a basketball jersey for another fraternity) I was actually commissioned to design; the second one is for the hunting and fishing club. Unfortunately, neither have been made yet so I don't have a physical version to show off. Both of the logos are custom by me as well, including the typeface for the Space Jam-esque jersey.

Last edited:
What's good NT fam. Anyone have these pants? Looking to cop, just don't want em to be too big

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom