**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I copped from Eastbay as well, did your jacket actually ship? Mines still shows back ordered until 8/9/12...

Yessir, backordered til 8/9...but last night got a email stating I needed to call for payment verification. That might've just been me though:rolleyes

hi,

can anyone confirm if the swoosh has the 21 c windrunner jacket available at a discount?

Yessir, backordered til 8/9...but last night got a email stating I needed to call for payment verification. That might've just been me though:rolleyes

Thank you my good sir... I'm geeked to get it... I'll post when mines actually shipped...

Saw the windrunner today. It was crazy. Now I gotta think if 270 is worth it.

Also wish I would have ordered that hoodie eastbay had the wrong price on. It's TOO nice in person. definetly worth the wrong price eastbay had. not sure if worth 250$ though.

Interesting find phnrprman
From the UK Nike site.....
NIKE 21ST CENTURY WINDRUNNER
Style - Color # 485203-070
Silver

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-101702/pid-

I want this bad, where can I get this besides Nike UK?

I swear to God I hate Nike. They had me waiting two days for it to drop and they post them randomly while I'm at work all day for their stupid company. F* them.

Do you mean the Nike Windrunner 21st century V jacket is discounted at Nike? How much? I just checked and I can no longer see the jacket for mens...only for women.

Do you mean the Nike Windrunner 21st century V jacket is discounted at Nike? How much? I just checked and I can no longer see the jacket for mens...only for women.

I wanna say it's sold out... I had one in my cart, went to my cart yesterday and it aid "no available quantities" or whatever error nike uses.

nike needs to release some 3/4 pants :smh: been looking for some for god knows how long :frown:

The windrunner fits true to size (unless you want it baggier). It is pretty fitted on the body, and the arms are kind of long.

Got my wind runner in today pretty freaking nice.. not worth 450 but f-it .. im 6" 200lbs and got an xl and fits great.. took these pic in the middle of the day didnt change a thing  ...  both pics are same thing  used my iphone ... just turned the flash on and off  for the second one  ... its crazy 
f9f22d8d_jac2.jpeg
b76bc67c_jac.jpeg

They have a lot of Windrunners in Niketown Boston. I checked them out and they're amazing in person, but I'd feel weird wearing the USA branded one.

Now, if only I can get that debadged UK version...

What are these pins you are talking about kind sir?
He's talking about the pins that they feature on the commercial with Stalley, I think one was a flag, and the other had some association with the Dream Team or basketball can't remember. But I would love to get my hands on the pins. It makes it so official

He's talking about the pins that they feature on the commercial with Stalley, I think one was a flag, and the other had some association with the Dream Team or basketball can't remember. But I would love to get my hands on the pins. It makes it so official
The pins come with the jacket in a bag attached with tags. I'll post up my pictures of the jacket in a SMALL and MEDIUM, since I didn't know how it would fit. The SMALL fits just perfect, but a little snug and tight under the arms, but for sure I can't layer under it expect for a T-Shirt, I can zip it fuly up but looks better unzipped. The MEDIUM was the small length for the arms and length, but it's a bit wider, so I can zip it up or unzip for either look and can layer a sweater and etc. I'm 5'8" 162 and a wist of 32-33, I'm Asian if it mattered! LOL

Back
Top Bottom