**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

hey guys, does anyone have both the vapor and 21st century windrunner jackets?
i was wondering if sizing is the same? cant find any S/M in stores to try on.
i have a vapor in M but lost some weight and runs a little big now so debating on going with a S for the 21st windrunner.
thx in advance!!

hey guys, does anyone have both the vapor and 21st century windrunner jackets?
i was wondering if sizing is the same? cant find any S/M in stores to try on.
i have a vapor in M but lost some weight and runs a little big now so debating on going with a S for the 21st windrunner.
thx in advance!!
For me the 21st C Windrunner fits snug. Usually i'm a small, but I had to get a M for the comfort factor. Hope that helps.

I know the vapor flash fitted looser when I tried it on before, but unfortunately I slept on the vapor flash and missed out so got the windrunner as soon as it went down in price.

i'm curious too if nike ever released the bowerman tech pants..

also anyone here know where i can still get the nike blazer lr "medal stand"

Does anyone know if Nike plans on releasing the Bowerman Tech Pants?

Nikestoreurope keep tweeting that they are not for sale. :frown:
i'm curious too if nike ever released the bowerman tech pants..
also anyone here know where i can still get the nike blazer lr "medal stand"
The Nike Blazer LR medal stand ones were in store at Niketown London and they were online but they sold out before I managed to get a pair, were they not on NDC or even instore?

Nikestoreurope keep tweeting that they are not for sale. :frown:

The Nike Blazer LR medal stand ones were in store at Niketown London and they were online but they sold out before I managed to get a pair, were they not on NDC or even instore?
NDC told me they cant find a release date on the bowerman tech pants either. Why wouldnt they release the pants? Smh.

To anyone with the Nike Mens Stadium USA Crew Sweatshirt, how is the fit? if I'm normally an XL, should I go with the XL or upgrade to the XXL?

Any help would be appreciated.

For me the 21st C Windrunner fits snug. Usually i'm a small, but I had to get a M for the comfort factor. Hope that helps.

I know the vapor flash fitted looser when I tried it on before, but unfortunately I slept on the vapor flash and missed out so got the windrunner as soon as it went down in price.

thx for the info!!:D

Anyone else see that black reflective windrunner (same style as the GM stand jacket) on NDC, or am I late to the party?

Anyone else see that black reflective windrunner (same style as the GM stand jacket) on NDC, or am I late to the party?

This one?

NIKE WINDRUNNER REFLECTIVE
Men's Jacket
$350.00

Style - Color # 485004-010
Black/Black

I don't think it's the same, there's a Nike logo on the chest in the one pictured. The one on ndc looks blank on the chest, unless the stock photo isn't the same as the actual product.

not the same. I've looked all over the states for this one. Product number doesn't even exist in the state's nike database. Only places i know that carried this on the nike website is europe and china.

not the same. I've looked all over the states for this one. Product number doesn't even exist in the state's nike database. Only places i know that carried this on the nike website is europe and china.

yeah it was only released in asia and europe.
when i chatted with nike online months ago, the sku #s for both the silver and black were in their database but they weren't expecting to receive it :frown:

the grey 3M was showcased in the NSW track and field collection but was the only item that never showed up in the states.

Quick heads up. The medal stand reflective windrunner appears to have dropped in price on nikestore. Still a hefty 359.97 but still a substantial amount off if you were waiting for the sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom