**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Nike Sportswear Grey/Navy Collection
By John - September 27th, 2012

Nike Sportswear is set to release the Grey/Navy Collection, featuring a range of apparel finished in either grey or navy hues, complemented with classic footwear styles to match. Standouts include insulated outerwear in the form of the Epic Hooded Down parka and Epic Padded Vest, as well as the Epic Offset Vapor Jacket and Epic Offset Sweat Hoody, each featuring an off-center front zip and oversized Swoosh branding. On the footwear side, classic Nike Sportswear models like the Air Max 90, Air Epic and Air Safari, are joined by the newer Free Powerlines. Look for the collection to start trickling into select Nike Sportswear retailers in Japan over the next few weeks.

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/09/27/nike-sportswear-greynavy-collection/
This is only dropping in Japan??

kinda irrelevant but can anyone point me to a cool kobe t-shirt?so far i like these but i cant find them cause they re older releases..

anyone know of a specific nike pants that are tapered at the bottom? and where i can get them? thanks.

Just waiting for the Destroyer's to pop up. Many of them were RTV'd. Its just a matter of time.

I'm tempted to go for the bomber, but i'm gonna wait it out for destroyers as well :smokin

Nike Sportswear – “Made In Italy” Fall/Winter 2012 Collection | Delivery 1
By John - August 10th, 2012

in the same Italian factories employed by C.P. Company and Stone Island, is classic silhouettes with cutting-edge technical fabrics and construction. The first release from the brand’s Fall/Winter 2012 collection is arriving in stores now, highlighted by outerwear, tees and woven warm-up pants. Standouts include the Reflective Knit Fleece, featuring a fleece-lined hood and weatherproofed zipper with a nylon shell finished in reflective silver, plus Luke Woven Pants, built with a traditional warm-up pant silhouette with a drawstring waist and elastic gathered cuffs in a cotton/wool blend. Find the NSW Made in Italy collection now at oki-ni.

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/08...-italy-fallwinter-2012-collection-delivery-1/

I'm not understanding what NSW is going for the F/W '12. I haven't seen anything that I want to buy.

Just waiting for the Destroyer's to pop up. Many of them were RTV'd. Its just a matter of time.
FYI: I was able to return and buy back my USA Blue Destroyer for $179.99
happy.gif
that I phone order from a Nike Town back in August at a Nike Outlet/Clearance, that's what it rang up as. I called ahead to see how much they were before I went and returned and back it back!
anyone know of a specific nike pants that are tapered at the bottom? and where i can get them? thanks.
I got these, I wish Nike would release the OLY ones like the Bowmen Tech Pants and Game Pant, but these will do

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-599589

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-634631/pgid-634632

FYI: I was able to return and buy back my USA Blue Destroyer for $179.99
happy.gif
that I phone order from a Nike Town back in August at a Nike Outlet/Clearance, that's what it rang up as. I called ahead to see how much they were before I went and returned and back it back!
 come again? How did you get it for the price etc...

come again? How did you get it for the price etc...
The jacket is already on sale if the Nike Outlet stores if they get or have it. I brought mines for full price for $500. I never wore with the tags still one. The store allowed me to do a return on it and buy it back for cheaper :smile: All stores will allow different polices.

The jacket is already on sale if the Nike Outlet stores if they get or have it. I brought mines for full price for $500. I never wore with the tags still one. The store allowed me to do a return on it and buy it back for cheaper :smile: All stores will allow different polices.
I called 4 different "outlet" stores in NYC. Each one claimed they didn't have the jacket in stock. I called Nike"s customer service and the rep did a search for the jacket but could only find one size medium in a Chicago Niketown and none in any outlets.

Do you remember which store had it?

Anyway, I'm going to contact customer service once again to see what's going on with them. Every other Destroyer hit the outlets when they were actually produced in limited quantities. Doesn't make sense for these not to hit them when they were produced in larger numbers and showed up at stores that would never get that type of merchandise.

Do you remember which store had it?
Anyway, I'm going to contact customer service once again to see what's going on with them. Every other Destroyer hit the outlets when they were actually produced in limited quantities. Doesn't make sense for these not to hit them when they were produced in larger numbers and showed up at stores that would never get that type of merchandise.
I didn't ask for which Chicago store had it. it was way out of my size range and she assured me that the store, despite showing in the system, more than likely did'nt have the one sz medium she saw ( "it's probably phantom stock" she said )

Anyone know when the Lebron Peacoat is dropping stateside? Although seeing a 760euro price tag in the NDC Spain store has me worried.

anyone sell it? :smile:

i can't find it on ebay :frown:
im sorry my friend but buy a regular bag and place a hefty black trash bag over it. Is that what youre trying to buy. i think that nike international sweatshirt is dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom