**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

my store just got these. $110 retail, they ring up $79.99, they come in black too. Legit jacket!

Here is the hazelnut jacket I purchased. Actually thinking about selling it to get a larger size or possibly the down destroyer. Risk you run of ordering online but if anyone is interested it is a sz M, fits a tad snugger than I would like so if and when I let it go a new one will be purchased rather quick. And to think I have 2 others that are larges and thought a M could work smh. If I cant find a large may just go up to an xl, anyone have a larger size and not happy with the fit?

Last edited:
Anybody seen this Nike NSW Mountain Laser Runner in person? Down to about $435 on Nike.com from $700+. Would cop but I'm in Canada
frown.gif

Could probably be had for cheaper with a swoosh account too. Solid looking jacket.

Nike-NSW-Mountain-Laser-Runner-Mens-Jacket-485002_010_A.jpg

The Nike NSW Mountain Laser Runner: Durable Weather Protection

With multiple pockets and a DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish, the Nike NSW Mountain Laser Runner Men's Jacket is versatile and tough. Its rugged fabric swells when wet to prevent the passage of water, providing excellent protection from rain, snow, wind and cold.

Benefits
  • Ventile [emoji]174[/emoji] fabric for wind and water resistance, breathability and durability
  • Scuba hood with brim and drawcord for warmth, protection and an adjustable fit
  • Large zip pockets at chest and sides for secure, spacious storage
  • Button cuffs for adjustability
  • Durable, water-repellent finish to keep wind and rain at bay
  •  

Last edited:
Europe release if im not mistaken retail is about 350+
Jacket is the Nike RU Fabric Windrunner. British Millerain fabric, wax-coated repellant dressing on top. Two colorways as stated. 

MSRP is $110. Can be found at outlets for $79.99.

Style code is 485031, color code for the khaki is 222. The other obsidian-navy color is 060.

Nike Find is no more btw.

Jacket is the Nike RU Fabric Windrunner. British Millerain fabric, wax-coated repellant dressing on top. Two colorways as stated. 

MSRP is $110. Can be found at outlets for $79.99.

Style code is 485031, color code for the khaki is 222. The other obsidian-navy color is 060.

Nike Find is no more btw.

Pics? :nerd:

NVM found pics but it totally looks different than what i had imagined, can't find the navy one tho.

Last edited:
^NDC has the LeBron Peacoat that appears to be similar to those destroyers from last season.

There are usually a few black Peacoat destroyers on eBay. Primarily a Japanese release and then Europe got a bunch of them. I've been told the sizing is not North American so generally a size down from your regular size...

anyone know where I can find a 21st c. podium jacket in a L still?  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I just picked up a Large one, but it ended up being a womens for $180 at the outlet........figured I'd still get it to put on ebay and now it seems that the womens don't go for much.........Just going to take it back now instead of dealing with it.

Back
Top Bottom