**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^this guy ray is everywhere, i swear he runs a nt search for the word "eastbay"
We do search for the word "Eastbay" to see if there are any questions directed toward us, but we also look through threads to see if there are any questions we can answer. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
that is why eastbay gets my money hahaha GREAT CS!!!
pimp.gif
keep it up ray and EB staff!!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^this guy ray is everywhere, i swear he runs a nt search for the word "eastbay"
We do search for the word "Eastbay" to see if there are any questions directed toward us, but we also look through threads to see if there are any questions we can answer. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
that is why eastbay gets my money hahaha GREAT CS!!!
pimp.gif
keep it up ray and EB staff!!!!
Thanks for the feedback!!
smokin.gif
  Will do!! 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

[h1]Loopwheeler x Nike Sportswear – Holiday 2010 – Apparel Collection[/h1]
nike-sportswear-loopwheeler-holiday-2010-5.jpg

Nike Sportswear and Loopwheeler continues their partnership for Holiday 2010, and for those who have acquired the softly spun AW77 hoodie from last fall, this collection should come as a reassuring one, as comfort shall once again, rule the wardrobe. Aside from hoodies, Loopwheeler continues to utilize his special looms to create a collection of t-shirts, crewneck sweat shirts and of course, drawstring hoodies for the upcoming season. For those who didn’t know, since Loopwheeler’s hoodies are so tightly spun, they possess a great water resistant quality perfect for the colder and drizzly days. The collection is simple as usual, feature nothing more than tonal printed jersey numbers or letters on the items, The hoodies this time around though, have a contrasting drawstring hood and chenille letter patch for an added collegiate feel. The collection will be dropping on October 10 at select retailers around the world. For a complete look, check out Nike Stadiums New York.

nike-sportswear-loopwheeler-holiday-2010-4.jpg

nike-sportswear-loopwheeler-holiday-2010-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-loopwheeler-holiday-2010-1.jpg

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

^^^

I think i saw that on this website

http://caliroots.com/

if not it could have been an asia release
Exclusive to NSW Tokyo via Nike Sportswear's Twitter.

Picked up the Destroyer varsity jacket this past week. Normally a Large and like my stuff fitted but it seem too fitted for my liking so just going to exchange it, other than that the jacket is 
pimp.gif
. Leather is so buttery
We must have different definitions of what buttery is because I saw it up close and the leather was very dry and hard looking.

[h1]Nike Sportswear – Athletics Far East Storm-Fit 3L TR Jacket – Black[/h1]
nike-nsw-afe-storm-fit-3l-tr-jacket-01-570x570.jpg

In honor of long-standing tradition that traced its roots back when Nike was known only as Blue Ribbon Sports, the Athletics Far East, or AFE, collection celebrates the designs to came out of Japan at the time. By taking archival designs and models, designers at Nike reworked each to incorporate the latest in fabric technology and manufacturing methods, such as its own propitiatory Storm-Fit and seamless construct. An added “pop

Nike ACG Icex GTX Men's Jacket
970ej5.png

Ready to take the slopes, the Nike ACG Icex GTX Men's Jacket gives you waterproof protection with just the right amount of insulation. The lightweight construction ensures that nothing slows you down. Vents at the underarms help regulate body temperature, while an adjustable hood and an interior powder skirt ensure the perfect fit.

Gore-Tex[emoji]174[/emoji] fabric for breathable, water-proof protection
Hood with bungee cord and toggles at back and at chin
Zip closure that goes all the up to your chin with snap storm-flap for extra protection
Side-zip pocket with interior fitted media-player pocket to keep your player secure and protected
Interior cord-management feature to keep media-player cords out of the way
Zip vents at underarms
Interior goggle pocket at right side
Removable snot skirt
Magnetic flaps at front zip pockets
Elastic cuffs with adjustable VELCRO [emoji]174[/emoji] brand fasteners
Bungee cord with toggle at hem
Fabric: Body, lining and fill: 100% polyester. Snow skirt: 95% nylon/5% spandex.
Machine wash
Imported

$400
devil.gif

nike-sportswear-athletics-far-east-7.jpg

This and that camo Gore-Tex up there and I'm set for the winter...  I could really just go broke on Nike Sportswear this year, they have some nice stuff coming out.

^^^
I like that too but i dont know what size to order.

It seems its only available on NDC at this time.

STYLE # / COLOR # 378660-234

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ nice hoody. Picked up the black #23 one.. Too bad its a big baggy.

What size did you get and what size do your normally wear? I'm debating on getting a Medium or Large. I wear Larges in mostly everything else, but most Nike hoodies fit big.

I think I'm gonna have to grab a Destroyer jacket very soon.

The "Efficient Not Beautiful" sweatshirt from Athletics West is dope.

Finally scooped the charcoal NSW logo sweatshirt. Angling to get the grey/red one as well.

Back
Top Bottom