**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

San Leandro Nike Clearance store has all hoodies and outerwear for 40% off..starts today until Sunday.  Some stuff I saw, lots of hoodies NSW, Kobes, Durants, thermofit, Force ones, gyakusou jackets, jordan brand all black destroyers, etc. Saw a Lebron puffy jacket.  Also a Nike employee made a big deal that she's never seen before..which was a grey pull over sweat shirt...w/"Honolulu" design on the chest area.  

BIGGEST STEAL!

I thought this was my biggest steal several weeks ago at $99.99 in size L at the store...but wait.............

boy...was I wrong.

I managed to cop this one in size M for $59.99 w/the 40% discount!  I think one of them depending on the fit will go on ebay, all still new w/tag. (sell for $350-$450)! 

They sold out quick, they only had 1 SMALL in WHITE and the BLK version, 1 LARGE in the WHITE verision, and 2 MED. in the BLK VERSION.  All gone supposedly since I asked.  1 per customer.

Crazy, been checking roundrock for nearly three weekends for any destroyers and all they seem to get as far as outerwear are hoodies.

Wonder if i will be able to get one of these at 75% off?  Cause thats still over $100 for this...
My guy and I are employees, he just copped from our store for 45.00 LOL there are no more so no need to ask what store. Just know they are surfacing

Have any of you guys picked up the BB51 Cargo Pants? I like how they look, and they say "slim", but I'm worried about fit.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-548750/pgid-780658

I'm picking up a basic windrunner online. I'm not sure on sizing though. I hear they run small. I'm 5'11'', 170. Will a L fit cool? Anybody in that size range care to help?

Well this jacket came in. It fits great but it looks like a trash bag. It's going back to the store tomorrow.

I have this Nike M65 jacket and I was wondering if you guys know the meaning of the patches?
I believe its soccer related.

They all refer to the Brazilian football (soccer) team.

Selecão refers to "Selection" that is the nickname for the Brazil national team.

Canarinho is "Little Canary", again another nickname for the national team and a reference to the yellow kit.

The third badge translates as something like "Stars of the Little Canary"

Hope that helps!

They all refer to the Brazilian football (soccer) team.

Selecão refers to "Selection" that is the nickname for the Brazil national team.

Canarinho is "Little Canary", again another nickname for the national team and a reference to the yellow kit.

The third badge translates as something like "Stars of the Little Canary"

Hope that helps!
schooled

where can i find this in a Medium for retail for cheaper? didnt even know they released and obviously sold out :frown:

for anybody who has the black 3m windrunner is it tts or does it run small like nike hoody's?  wear large but wear xl in area 72 hoody

San Leandro Clearance Center...MSRP $550 only $99.99  [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Style 485059[/color]

This nice jacket was msrp 550..now 99.99.  Great STEAL..a few size Mediums.  1 size L and S.  

Last edited:
San Leandro Clearance Center...MSRP $550 only $99.99  [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Style 485059[/color]

This nice jacket was msrp 550..now 99.99.  Great STEAL..a few size Mediums.  1 size L and S.  

Nice! I might have to grab one!

Last edited:
I'm picking up a basic windrunner online. I'm not sure on sizing though. I hear they run small. I'm 5'11'', 170. Will a L fit cool? Anybody in that size range care to help?

Well this jacket came in. It fits great but it looks like a trash bag. It's going back to the store tomorrow.

which jacket did you get? I was thinking of getting a vintage windrunner

It was apart of the 2012 Nike Track and Field Collection. It's not on their website anymore so you'll have to try eBay probably

I'm looking for an S at preferably outlet price. lol but it's okay if I can't cop one. Not really too itching to get one.

San Leandro Nike Clearance store has all hoodies and outerwear for 40% off..starts today until Sunday.  Some stuff I saw, lots of hoodies NSW, Kobes, Durants, thermofit, Force ones, gyakusou jackets, jordan brand all black destroyers, etc. Saw a Lebron puffy jacket.  Also a Nike employee made a big deal that she's never seen before..which was a grey pull over sweat shirt...w/"Honolulu" design on the chest area.  

BIGGEST STEAL!

I thought this was my biggest steal several weeks ago at $99.99 in size L at the store...but wait.............

boy...was I wrong.

I managed to cop this one in size M for $59.99 w/the 40% discount!  I think one of them depending on the fit will go on ebay, all still new w/tag. (sell for $350-$450)! 

They sold out quick, they only had 1 SMALL in WHITE and the BLK version, 1 LARGE in the WHITE verision, and 2 MED. in the BLK VERSION.  All gone supposedly since I asked.  1 per customer.
this guy is epic 
nthat.gif
wish i could find steals like this! 

I'm looking for an S at preferably outlet price. lol but it's okay if I can't cop one. Not really too itching to get one.
Nah I saw it on sale somewhere.....S and L....in Europe though....can't find it anymore....couldn't have sold that quick

Back
Top Bottom