**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Tech fleece pants from ruvilla came today. Fit, imo, is perfect. I can fit into small tennis/bball shorts but I went for a medium based off pictures people have posted. I can see how a small would practically be leggings lol The black color makes it appear slimmer as well. Hopefully I can get my hands on a lighter color for comparison.

Thanks for the help. M sold out on all those links except the first one which was UK based
Wow, that's a bummer.  They had Ms when i posted them.  Lurkers must have stepped in.  I'll keep a lookout and PM you if I find any.

Super duper late on the Nike tech pants. I usually wear a 30 in pants. What size should I get for these bad boys? Do they stretch in the waist? And also, at this point, ebay is the best bet, correct? Thanks in advance for the help!

Super duper late on the Nike tech pants. I usually wear a 30 in pants. What size should I get for these bad boys? Do they stretch in the waist? And also, at this point, ebay is the best bet, correct? Thanks in advance for the help!

Reading is fundamental

NT fams - sz. L priced at $119 w/ additional 40% off. Has sample tags.

Last edited:
Sorry for another question on sizing, but I'm 5'11, 175. What size do you think I should get in the Nike tech fleece pants? I'm leaning towards the L size. I really wish they had these in-store so I could try them on! lol

Last edited:
just got the tech pants from the restock from villa (Thanks, Villa!). Love these pants, if greys restock ill be in for a pair

Came across this in an outlet this weekend, comfy and fits true to size, I like it.

Ending up paying roughly $4.00 after discounts / promos.

I included the style code for this interested in searching.
That´s a NIKE CASCADE 700 HOODED JACKET, really nice and you got it for free !!!!

Last edited:
Thanks. That's a very nice jacket. Been looking at it a while now. Would have definitely scooped at that price.

Back
Top Bottom