**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Here's hoping to catch the next restock. I need the grey and the black pair. Not sure how to go about sizing though. I am between a 30-32 width jeans and 5'10. Either small or medium I guess.

That being said, ndc has size large in black.

Here's hoping to catch the next restock. I need the grey and the black pair. Not sure how to go about sizing though. I am between a 30-32 width jeans and 5'10. Either small or medium I guess.

That being said, ndc has size large in black.
This "size" topic has been talked about like a dead cow. You'll need a LARGE. I'm the same size and height as you. I usually wear NSW in a M depending on the cut and etc but this line of TECH PANTS you'll need a size up.

Does anyone in here have a take on sizing in regards to NIKE Destroyers. Do they run big small whats the deal. Please help im about to buy one at a great price.

Does anyone in here have a take on sizing in regards to NIKE Destroyers. Do they run big small whats the deal. Please help im about to buy one at a great price.
@aNYone Each Nike NSW Destroyer line and series have their own cut and sizing from running big or small. You'll have to try it on. I have 6 destroyers and they are all size M, but all run different one way other another from fitment.

@aNYone  Each Nike NSW Destroyer line and series have their own cut and sizing from running big or small. You'll have to try it on. I have 6 destroyers and they are all size M, but all run different one way other another from fitment.
Im looking at an XL in the red olympic USA destroyer. do you have any info on that one

@aNYone  Each Nike NSW Destroyer line and series have their own cut and sizing from running big or small. You'll have to try it on. I have 6 destroyers and they are all size M, but all run different one way other another from fitment.
Im looking at an XL in the red olympic USA destroyer. do you have any info on that one
@aNYone BE CAREFUL! Any RED USA Destroyers are ASIAN SIZES meaning they are actually a M or L, they run two sizes down. They were never a release in the USA in the normal sizes. I have a "XL" Red Dream Team Olympic USA destroyer and it fits like a M/L. How much are you getting it for?

@aNYone  BE CAREFUL! Any RED USA Destroyers are ASIAN SIZES meaning they are actually a M or L, they run two sizes down. They were never a release in the USA in the normal sizes. I have a "XL" Red Dream Team Olympic USA destroyer and it fits like a M/L. How much are you getting it for?
frown.gif
 im usually a large in jackets i thought an xl would be perfect

im getting it for around 100

if its not too much to ask can you post pics or measurements or something

I've been up and down in the thread trying to refrain from asking but I gotta...

I'm 5'8 waist is 30-31 and I'm comfortable with wearing slim/skinny jeans, also a very slim build

Would Small be too tight or could I fit a Medium without it looking too baggy for the nike tech fleece pants?

Last edited:

I've been up and down in the thread trying to refrain from asking but I gotta...

I'm 5'8 waist is 30-31 and I'm comfortable with wearing slim/skinny jeans, also a very slim build

Would Small be too tight or could I fit a Medium without it looking too baggy for the nike tech fleece pants?
i went with a medium, simply because the small fit like spandex on me...i also wear skinny jeans and have a slim build but a small was way too tight on me

i went with a medium, simply because the small fit like spandex on me...i also wear skinny jeans and have a slim build but a small was way too tight on me
was the waist size a problem? my nike m65 shorts were sized medium waist 30 and i still need to wear a belt with them

Last edited:
the tech fleece are way slimmer than those shorts, the sizing are different with these than any other product nike has. they have a more fitted feel to them.

as far as the waist on the small i tried on, it was just too tight while the medium fit me perfectly how i wanted. real slim look compared to the small where it look like spendex on me

im 5'8 and wear a 30 or 31 btw

the tech fleece are way slimmer than those shorts, the sizing are different with these than any other product nike has. they have a more fitted feel to them.

as far as the waist on the small i tried on, it was just too tight while the medium fit me perfectly how i wanted. real slim look compared to the small where it look like spendex on me

im 5'8 and wear a 30 or 31 btw
thanks for the input, just pulled the trigger and ordered the medium from jd sports

does anyone own the 21st Century Nike Flash Jacket? looking to buy either that one or the 2013 all over flash jacket, what is the main difference besides the design? couldn't really find any info on the 21st century jacket

Wore this yesterday and un-expectantly broke some necks of women. Needless to say, I will be copping more.

I'm 5'4 at around 155 pounds, wearing nudie grim tims in a size 31 and the small tech pant fits me perfect. Medium was too big for me; the waistband for the tech pants is huge. Good thing theres a cinch string for it at the waist

If anyone else has a small in the heather grey please let me know! I have a medium brand new that I can trade.

Back
Top Bottom