**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

The ACG shirt is dope, it has the articulated sleeves of the ACG 2-in-1 jacket, it beads off water like nothing, has two zippered pockets on the sides with a lot of room, and one inner zip pocket. It has one button on the collar and its a tapered fit. I got it for 40% off with my swoosh account as well as the shorts for 90. The ACG tech shorts are actually not cheap, and made of a really dope, lightweight waterproof fabric, that feels really premium even while moving. They have two regular pockets on the side, and two angled zippered pockets on the back made for ease of use while cycling which is dope, and in between those two pockets on the right side is a mini pocket that actually goes pretty deep. When the tailored fit combines with the drawstring, it really allows for a personalized fit which is nice. Overall if you have the money I'd say get the shorts and the shirt if you can.

Hey does anyone own these pants?

How do these pants fit?

I have savage calves and thighs...usually a size Med but i think these are really narrow ...and i dont like my pants fitting like jeggings

V442 WOVEN PANT

Hey does anyone own these pants?

How do these pants fit?

I have savage calves and thighs...usually a size Med but i think these are really narrow ...and i dont like my pants fitting like jeggings

V442 WOVEN PANT

Yes, I have these pants along with several other v442 nike pants. The calves area does run narrow. I stayed with the same size as my tech fleece pants and they fit perfectly

I found and purchased the Nike Team USA Destroyer during their sale about a week and a half ago. Ordered a Small and Medium to see the fit, because all talks online made me doubt. Turns out the destroyer fits kind of TTS, but I can see why some people would prefer wearing the Medium.

The quality is amazing, I can't believe I never got into destroyers until now.

EDIT: Medium sold
How much did you end up getting this for?  This is def on my pintrest wall no jokes.

The USA Destroyer looks great, it was ridiculously expensive in the U.K. when it was released. Good for you if you got a deal on it.

those Nike destroyers are sick. just could never actually buy one when i live in south fl. 95deg 50 weeks a year. the other two...it rains lol 

I found and purchased the Nike Team USA Destroyer during their sale about a week and a half ago. Ordered a Small and Medium to see the fit, because all talks online made me doubt. Turns out the destroyer fits kind of TTS, but I can see why some people would prefer wearing the Medium.

The quality is amazing, I can't believe I never got into destroyers until now.

EDIT: Medium sold
smokin.gif
 How much did you end up getting for?

Does anyone have a Nike Tech Fleece AW77 hoodie in Birch heather for sale? Size medium.
Also looking for shorts to workout in that match with a lot of stuff! Size S-M. PayPal ready! PM ME
You could probably find one online at a retailers website somewhere for pretty cheap to be honest. Tech fleece deals everywhere and shorts too

Last edited:
I just copped the therm-sphere pants at Niketown. Kind of wanted something that was like drifit material but was durable for rain and what not.

Back
Top Bottom