OFFICIAL Nike Factory Store San Leandro Thread -- Vol. I Don't Wanna Drive To Great Mall

They have a lot of AJ 2010 in almost all sizes when i was there a few dayd ago.

Spotted one pair of AJ 2009s with the box sz 9.

Went there today....just gotta do a lot of digging to find stuff. But gotta admit, price is reasonable and def could find jems depending on your size. Seen some Mariah, ACG Boots, Silver Uptempos, Uptempo 97's, 1 pair of Grape 95s, Tallac Lites, White/Orange Pippens, etc.

FSR

AJ powder 9s - 79.99

AJ citrus 9s - 79.99

aJ black/silver 2s - 29.99

Griffeys

A lot of hyperdunks

Still alot of aj 2010s

sorry for such a late response haven't been on, but yes the 9's were b grades and yes the griffeys were black/silver

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Which Griffeys were at the outlet, Black and Silver?
Yeah, I checked last Friday, I'm pretty sure they're gone now. I copped some 2009's and some Air Max's for $70 total. New gym shoes 
pimp.gif

i know this isnt what most people are looking for, but do they carry any nike golf stuff t the outlet? (either equipment or apparel)

thanks for the help

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Did Lunar Wood in black/grey/volt colorway come to outlet?
My bro picked up a pair for $60.  Not a FSR, but there are some in there.  I saw a 10.5 and a 9 on Monday afternoon.  

Originally Posted by kapstone

i know this isnt what most people are looking for, but do they carry any nike golf stuff t the outlet? (either equipment or apparel)

thanks for the help

They have a lot of shirts and pants... most run in the $20-30 range.  They also have a lot of golf balls... the Juice Plus and Tour.  They used to have gloves and ball markers, divot repair tools, etc... but not when I went yesterday.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by kapstone

thanks for the help

They have a lot of shirts and pants... most run in the $20-30 range.  They also have a lot of golf balls... the Juice Plus and Tour.  They used to have gloves and ball markers, divot repair tools, etc... but not when I went yesterday.
Thanks.  I actually just went today - they had a ton of stuff but nothing much to my liking (I guess thats the nature of the outlets?) 

Originally Posted by dream5hift

That's my girl. Imma get the lunar woods from niketown. They on sale for 60.

my bad- no disrespect.

Props
wink.gif

and yes, the girl in my avy is shay maria.. NT girl of '09 but she gave me a tweet shoutout for my bday so i aint mad...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom