OFFICIAL Nike Factory Store San Leandro Thread -- Vol. I Don't Wanna Drive To Great Mall

Stopped by on Wednesday and they had some kobe v's in the the colorway thats mostly purple. Only sizes I saw were 8, 9, and a handful of 14s.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Any Kobe gear?

a lot of Kobe gear. they just had the Kobe VIs. Those were gone pretty fast.
as well as Jordan gear but it goes pretty fast as well.

Originally Posted by CokeLaRock

Heaters always gettin swooped...
Yeah, that's why I never go to this store anymore. I got a few friends that work there and they usually cop the decent stuff.

It was nice when they first opened, but like dude said..heat gets swooped here with the quickness. It seems like people camp out or something haha. Only stuff left are lime green dunks or those ugly purple Pippen 2s. There isn't really a point for anyone not in the East Bay to frequently visit this store since you'll have to pay bridge toll and $4.00 a gallon gas.

There's an inside connection with the employees. I happened to stop by last week and saw nothing. As I was talking to one of the employees, they said that some flu game 12s came in early last week. Swooped with the quickness by other employees, and their boys.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

There's an inside connection with the employees. I happened to stop by last week and saw nothing. As I was talking to one of the employees, they said that some flu game 12s came in early last week. Swooped with the quickness by other employees, and their boys.
I used to go when it opened on like Wednesdays, saw some decent stuff, nicest thing I copped was some Oreo 6's. I really don't care about this store anymore. 
grin.gif

I hate this store and I only went once. Feels like a flea market to me. I'm glad this place is far from me. Thank goodness The Great Mall Nike outlet is here.

Speaking of GM, they are receiving some laser am90s and am97s. I didn't get the colorway. They also got some all black am 24/7s in. Lots of team Jordans, but no retros.

Yeah, I try to avoid this clearance outlet since a lot of the good stuff goes fast.  I totally agree about that "inside" connect.  I remember a while back an employee was holding a couple boxes of infrared 6's and he was about to go in the back.  There were a couple of other employees around him too.  I asked him if he was going to put them on the shelves but instead said something like "uhh, these are labeled wrong so I have to put them in the back".  Lol, whatever.

Originally Posted by big1236

I always felt the one in Great Mall was the better store anyways....
word... I always ending up picking something up whenever I go. San Leandro never has anything... I bought a bunch of PAC MAN gear for mad cheap though.

They are hiring according to Nikebiz. Shipping and receiving athlete. Whoever gets hired will get first peek at what comes in and out
nerd.gif

theres def inside connects at the san leandro store. you won't cop anything good there unless theres leftover good stuff that the employees and their folks havn't swooped up yet. if so they usually small sizes.

theres so much shady going on there, youll have good luck trying to hustle an employee for a swoosh account if you offer the right price
wink.gif

I only go here for clothes that they usually have good deals on.

^^yeah they do but you will be lucky to find anything under a size XXL in em...unless of course they are bright bright yellow.

I know whenever I go I'm never gonna find anything good in my size; so its just workout shoes and apparel for me there. My lady on the other hand gets lucky. She likes 95s so we usually find a hidden gem in there for her.

Back
Top Bottom