OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Tried them on for an on-foot pic...(sorry for the +*!%$% cell-phone pics)

Not going to wear either today since its about to storm down here...

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Tried them on for an on-foot pic...(sorry for the +*!%$% cell-phone pics)

Not going to wear either today since its about to storm down here...

Both pair are 
pimp.gif
 in those pics

Both pairs look very good on-foot...copped GITDs off Kicks-Crew last night, but I want Orlando's too. Not sure if I want to drop another $194 though. I guess I'll see what happens with tonight's releases and then can go from there...

I already got mine this morning but just some quick help to you all who didn't the GITD  and Orlando are up on Jimmy Jazz online website right now!!! But Hurry!!!

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by coolpao1

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

2 of what...

2 people in line.  Sorry for the confusion.  Anyway, 6 people right now.  Good luck.

well, thanks for the tip.
headed to 44th, and indeed there were about 8 people in line at about 9a. turns out they were sold out of all the flight ones, so i decided to stop by champs on 42nd, and they had the orlando colorway just sitting there. bought my pair, went back to let the dudes on the line know (in case they were looking for them), but they were all waiting for the galaxy foams (one dude looking for glow-in-the-dark flight ones). i did not ask about sizes. sorry.

hope this helps someone get their pair.

34th street hoh and footlocker had teh orlandos no GITD though. there was a line outside of Footaction, prolly waiting on foams.

Got my orl cws. Wanted a 9.5, had to settle for a 10. Ahh well. Nice early bday gift. Thanks mom!
roll.gif
They only had, I think, 12 of each. About 40 people or so in line. Time for bed
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.
Boys are soo sick in person.

Originally Posted by Joulze

I already got mine this morning but just some quick help to you all who didn't the GITD  and Orlando are up on Jimmy Jazz online website right now!!! But Hurry!!!
my order went through hopefully i get them...THANKS!

Originally Posted by sdotrich

where are you guys seeing this on the site. I can't find it anywhere

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

where are you guys seeing this on the site. I can't find it anywhere

go to nike then footwear...

damn gone already its 10am on a thursday $#*

Thanks for sharing the info, finally found the shoes but all sold out. Missed out again.

Went by ntsf before work today, at 7am there are already about 20-30 heads camped out and I saw more coming. smdh

jimmy jazz sold out of size 12 on both colorways. I was able to add them to my cart but then when I went to checkout it said no longer available

Im at 34 the line looks short but with all the lurkers and line cutters. hopefully i score a pair of the orlando joints. now im hearing they dont have enough pairs. Hopefully everyone goes for that wack colorway. Ill grab the ogs. I don't think I'm gonna be succesful line looks to short.maybe someone got word that its a limited supply and people went elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom