OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

There are really only 3 major differences:
  • The inverted colors on the check by the toe,
  • lace color,
  • and, obviously, comfort level.
Lesser materials were used but the pods are actually fairly similar.  The newer pair has more of a foamy outer texture while the OG has a stiffer outer (I guess), still very much alike.  The OG's grooves are also more defined.  Nevertheless, those black laces were removed immediately after shooting and were replaced with the proper white laces.

Here's some comparo pics (OG's on left except for last pic):

Originally Posted by PTone

• lace color,
Lesser materials were used but the pods are actually fairly similar.  The newer pair has more of a foamy outer texture while the OG has a stiffer outer (I guess), still very much alike.  The OG's grooves are also more defined.  Nevertheless, those black laces were removed immediately after shooting and were replaced with the proper white laces.

Nice homey......

I just want to say thank you to the NTer who hit me on the PM.... I appreciate that homie.

Just MAD I missed out once again on a sz12.... This shhhhiii.iiiitttt is killing me!!!

I called EASTBAY and dude told me the shipment is coming in on MARCH 7th!?!?!?

those pics ^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just want to say thank you to the NTer who hit me on the PM.... I appreciate that homie.

Just MAD I missed out once again on a sz12.... This shhhhiii.iiiitttt is killing me!!!

I called EASTBAY and dude told me the shipment is coming in on MARCH 7th!?!?!?
yeah march 7th is the correct date if you have seen clues from other sources

mad i missed the restock wanted to dbl up but I am very happy for those who got their first pair!!!! besides it doesnt seem like I would of had a shot at my sz12 in the mints which were the priority for doubling up. Congrats again to thosewho were lucky enough to get theirs

nice side by side wow they are in great shape after all these years. thought they would deteriorate by now. I don't mind the minor changes but the comfort level being compromised was a no no.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

• lace color,

Nice homey......

indifferent.gif

You quoted ALL those pics just to say two words fam?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

• lace color,

Nice homey......

indifferent.gif

You quoted ALL those pics just to say two words fam?

indifferent.gif

and you went out of your way to call me out on this because??

I just got done trying these shoes on and they fit ultra comfortable true to size and everything
eek.gif
! The crazy thing is I buy a lot of hot kicks all the time and most of the time they fit or feel OK for $150 plus dollars but the fit of these Flight Ones remind me that your not just suppose to buy a shoe for style and look. GOOD Job on these Nike all the way through! 
pimp.gif

i got a question. does these fit true to size? or do the fir like the jordan cements and run big?

Originally Posted by Joulze

I just got done trying these shoes on and they fit ultra comfortable true to size and everything
eek.gif
! The crazy thing is I buy a lot of hot kicks all the time and most of the time they fit or feel OK for $150 plus dollars but the fit of these Flight Ones remind me that your not just suppose to buy a shoe for style and look. GOOD Job on these Nike all the way through! 
pimp.gif

i usually wear a 9.5(preferred) or a 10. Had to get these in a 10 cause they were out of 9.5s, and they are huuuugge. Wish i would of got a 9.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

i got a question. does these fit true to size? or do the fir like the jordan cements and run big?

They fit true to size but they're a little wider, and do fit a little similar to the Cements but they have more cushioning in them so that stops them from feeling to big.

Interesting, back order a little under a month before...
Edit: That brings up another point, if there is a planned restock a month in advanced, wouldn't NDC restock also?  

Ordered a size 10.5 of the Orlando's I really wanted the Mints. I hope these don't fit big

The rep wouldn't give me free shipping, anyway I can get my money for the shipping back???

Back
Top Bottom