OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Brett19648

So I saw on the 27th eastbay tweeted that the restock was going to be in March sometime. Then on the 28th they had the restock but phone orders only but I did not see any tweets regarding the restock until one popped up that said, "mint colorway out of stock, sizes X, X, X & X still available in the Orlando colorway).

Now I'm just curious, I get eastbay promotional and product emails and I didn't see anything regarding the Flight Ones... if they didn't tweet about the restock beforehand, they weren't available on the website and they didn't send email notification, how did people find out about the restock?
We did not post news of the restock. When we were asked about it, we answered honestly and confirmed the details. Someone who asked and was able to place the order shared the news and it spread from there. We did answer restock questions with the 3/26 date until the plans were changed. Please note, the dates we provide are tentative and always subject to change.

EastbayRep - Dustin

does anyone know where i can get these (GITD) versions and not get hit over the head price wise!?

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

NIKE hurry and bring something else out to feed the troll hypebeast!!

Hype for these is stupid

its all hype because the Mints always sell out first. Looks like nobody wants Orlandos.

Originally Posted by trae22can

NIKE hurry and bring something else out to feed the troll hypebeast!!

Hype for these is stupid

its all hype because the Mints always sell out first. Looks like nobody wants Orlandos.
not really...the mints are pretty fresh...its the color blocking...I doubled up on both but prob just end up keeping 1 of the mints. Orlando are the best imo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

So I saw on the 27th eastbay tweeted that the restock was going to be in March sometime. Then on the 28th they had the restock but phone orders only but I did not see any tweets regarding the restock until one popped up that said, "mint colorway out of stock, sizes X, X, X & X still available in the Orlando colorway).

Now I'm just curious, I get eastbay promotional and product emails and I didn't see anything regarding the Flight Ones... if they didn't tweet about the restock beforehand, they weren't available on the website and they didn't send email notification, how did people find out about the restock?
We did not post news of the restock. When we were asked about it, we answered honestly and confirmed the details. Someone who asked and was able to place the order shared the news and it spread from there. We did answer restock questions with the 3/26 date until the plans were changed. Please note, the dates we provide are tentative and always subject to change.

EastbayRep - Dustin
So are we still looking at 3/26 or is it now the rumored 3/7? Don't wanna be surprised when/if the 120 gets taken from my account. Like to stay on top of my money..

I keep coming into this thread hoping to hear about a restock on the gitd. I can't believe I missed out on them yet again

package finally out of customs...come on USPS

heh. Ur package and mine seem to be movin at the same speed. Everytime I've seen u update I've checked mine and I get the same results. I was sweating for a sec when it was sitting in customs today. What state u in? I'm in Louisiana and also ordered mints from kicks-crew

Originally Posted by caleb4god

heh. Ur package and mine seem to be movin at the same speed. Everytime I've seen u update I've checked mine and I get the same results. I was sweating for a sec when it was sitting in customs today. What state u in? I'm in Louisiana and also ordered mints from kicks-crew

mines also..i got 2 pairs from kicks crew and im in md....1 from footlocker and 1 from east bay...im just here patiently waiting.......I've been looking at pics way to long..cant wait till they come in.

BIG thanks to my homie once again for holding me down.

Finally got my pair today....

Now I can sleep. Been wanting a pair since the get go!

Dope shoe all around. Thinking about getting another pair.

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

mcvgjl.jpg

I can't stop looking at this picture. The glow is just amazing. Man I want these. Just say no to re-sellers.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Im in Texas. My package finally left customs today so I'm just waiting to see out for delivery because this is taking longer than expected

That glow and 3M on these flights is dope as %!!!.. Was on hold for 30 ,ims on that east bay back order and they only had sizes 7, 7.5, and 14 left and I wasn't gonna try and resell them for rape.

IDK about those GITD shoes. Wonder if they would sit if they were mass produced like the LWPs.
When info first came out that Flight Ones were dropping ppl stated that they "would cop if they hit outlets"....fast forward 5 months, 
roll.gif

BTW, passed on the GITD yesterday and cop''d ORLANDOS cuz i'm an og sneakerhead not a hype beast

What a moron!!
laugh.gif

It's true. There were people that were saying they'd cop on discount or in outlets down the road.

I knew if they were releasing on All-Star weekend there was no way they'd would be GR's.

Smh! Wish they would of been though. Could of used that Footlocker Birthday coupon on them after a week or so since it doesn't expire till the 7th.

Oh well, hopefully Eastbay comes through with my pair of the Orlando's! They look on point as far as a retro goes.

Still haven't got a pair of LWP's smh. Bout to hit nikefind right now.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

EastbayRep - Dustin
So are we still looking at 3/26 or is it now the rumored 3/7? Don't wanna be surprised when/if the 120 gets taken from my account. Like to stay on top of my money..
There is a good chance we are expecting to receive our shipment in around 3/7/12, but as with any back-order date, it is subject to change.  You should receive a shipment confirmation e-mail shortly after you have been charged for the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Dustin
There is a good chance we are expecting to receive our shipment in around 3/7/12, but as with any back-order date, it is subject to change.  You should receive a shipment confirmation e-mail shortly after you have been charged for the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

So Ray, with you getting your shippment on 3/7 what does that mean for the date of 3/26? Are you guys even having a restock anymore on 3/26? SMH at what you guys did.

Originally Posted by youngj00

EastbayRep - Ray
So Ray, with you getting your shippment on 3/7 what does that mean for the date of 3/26? Are you guys even having a restock anymore on 3/26? SMH at what you guys did.
The original date of 3/26/12 was moved up to 3/07/12 for the new shipment we are expecting to receive.  Shipment dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Footlocker and Eastbay use the same stock right? I also got the flight ones backordered,so it would be nice to know for sure if its 3/7 or 3/26.

Glad I got my true size for retail in the mint colorway.... Def. a sleeper and very comfy IMO
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom