OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

dayummmm missed again! i need both colors in a 7 or 7.5...all work and no NT 24/7 = fail
grin.gif

Man I had a feeling this would happen but haven't been calling eastbay to see if there where any canceled orders that I could scoop up like I usually do.....

I canceled a Caliroots order for a size US 10.5 mints. Call them to enquire. They are backordered till the 14th. The price came to $211.71 after shipping and Paypal conversion fee (they use Euro). Note that you may have to pay customs fee and they don't deduct VAT tax for international orders. Still beats what they are charging on Ebay. Thanks to the due that posted the Eastbay information. Need more people like that on here.

WOW
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe I missed the second phone order opportunity on Eastbay!!!! Both times I've been at work and missed out cause I was too busy to check NT, I've been on it as far as doing my HW. I'm not giving up hope tho...if worse comes to worse might have to hold off another week or so and see if I can get a decent price on these. Only want the Orlandos, good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hope not February.

Red Foams
Big Bangs
IV's
Diamond Turf 2's
Swingman Brons
Air Flight 1's

sick.gif
Flight 1s and Diamon Turf 2s will likely sit.
funny how this is always said and the opposite always happen.

Wow....I had just checked this thread before the info went up for the restock.

DAMN IT! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh well, got my Orlando's. Really want those Mints though.

Missed Orlando's again.

Sz 11's are going to for a decent amount too...can't get my self to cave, lol

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Orlando's in Full effect on eastbay. Some are in stock and some for backorder dependin on ur size

pro order means they or sold out..wont be able to buy.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Orlando's in Full effect on eastbay. Some are in stock and some for backorder dependin on ur size

Some sizes are on back-order, meaning they won't ship til the 26th. Pre-order doesn't mean their sold out either, means they don't have the stock in hand... 

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Some sizes are on back-order, meaning they won't ship til the 26th. Pre-order doesn't mean their sold out either, means they don't have the stock in hand... 

i called they said they are sold out

Originally Posted by leothegod

i called they said they are sold out

oh god why

if it means anything the pair that i ordered on 2-28 has been shipped and charged and will arrive monday.

the order that was supose to ship the 26 is what is for sale now

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

^^^ let's hope so, Eastbay rep can you shine any light as to if your shipment has come in yet?
Yes, we have received our shipment and orders are currently being processed to ship out. Most should go out within the next 24 hours.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Kixsquare.com has a sz 9.5, 13, and 14 in the Orlandos for $159 shipping is like 20 so total will be 179.00. I just ordered the last 12 since I slept on these on release. Now my allstar collection will be complete galaxy foams, lebrons, mints, and orlandos

Back
Top Bottom