Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

I checked em out yesterday. The store I was at had the white/black and the grey/blue colorways. They felt good, but now I can see why Kobe's playing with the strap undone - it's virtually useless IMO. For some odd reason, I felt that the 2k4's strap was much better.

I'ma post here until this gets a sticky, or at least it will stay on the first page. :D
happy.gif

For Sale:DS Altitude XIII sz 12
Please reply to this post
Or please email me...contact info in profile

Let the hype begin...Huarache 2K5 is now launched. Let's post every single thing about the shoe here like a real Official post. Maybe we'll earn a sticky because this shoe won't be going anywhere for a while.

i lovin these shoes i just picked up the white/white/silver got this color for sporting some white tees next hopefully nike id steps it up so i can pick up all black or all black with gold nike swoosh
"Mike Jordan of rap" - JAY-Z​

how many different effing versions of the white/black 2k5 are coming out???

PYS.COM
2k5_wht_blk_5.jpg

NDC.COM
310850_102_A

EASTBAY.COM
10850102_z.jpg

SNAKE EATER
THE PAIN -- THE END -- THE FEAR -- THE FURY -- THE SORROW -- THE JOY[/center]

That's really weird to have so many versions...the ones off PYS are the best, the NDC ones look terrible...
[/i][/center]

Anybody have pictures of them wearing them with jeans and then with shorts ??? Side and front pics...I dont see anything special about these or h2k4. Both look like just some boring Nike shoe that is promoted sort of well. These 2k5 look so bulky and clunky to me. Is it just in pictures or when they are on your feet they seem that way too?

Does anybody know what the tip of the 2K5s are on ID? It'd be awesome if they were patent...

You guys with the 2K5s already, what's the material?
[/i][/center]

I got the white/black/red pair yesterday and they are awesome. They fit about like the 2k4's but are more comfortable and the cushioning is also a step up. I honestly cant feel the Nike Free "inspired" part on the midsole, atleast from just walking. Im sure I'd feel it once I played ball in them though. But about how the size runs, I went a 1/2 size down and they fit perfect. I ordered a pair of iD 2k4s in an 11 last year and they fit a little big, so I got these in a 10 1/2 and they fit perfect. For the guy who asked what the toe material was, its pretty much regular leather like the rest of the shoe. If anyone else has any questions, or wants me to take any more pics feel free to ask.

2cy9p0

2cyb1t

2cyb5v

2cyb6q

2cyb79

2cyb8h

Tried them on, they run sorta narrow. I won't even attempt to wear ankle braces with these...

Thanks for the pics quicksilver! I actually saw all the colorways today at Champs and liked them.

To answer my own question and elaborate a bit, the tip material DIFFERS based on the colorway. Like quicksilver said, the white/black tip is just regular leather, so is the all white. But the tip on the all-star GR colorway is a suede-ish material. On the white/red ones, it's a mesh kind of material....weird.

Man, Nike should have made some with PATENT as the material on the tip. That'd be :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/i][/center]

No prob guys, Im glad I could show you what the released ones really look like. Im really glad that the ones off of Eastbay and NDC werent the ones that released...I sorta wish that the ones on PYS.com were, but it's all good. A little red doesnt hurt 8)
glasses.gif
If anyone wants me to take any more pics, just ask and I'll be glad to take more. Make requests if you'd like. :D
happy.gif
I would take em with the digi but cant find it right now, so hopefully the webcam is doin good enough job :b
tongue.gif

thanks for clearing up the confusion with the white/black colorway, those were the ones i wanted, but glad i didn't get em, look like a straight court shoe more I look at them, stick to the js this summer

quiksilver- id love to see more pics - any and every angle would be great...I like the final release versions.... btw, you're from NC? where at...
Check out my Ebay Auctions- Size 12 Flint XIII's

Yeah, Im in NC...I'm near Boone, you? Here are a handful of pictures I just took.I'll try and take some later with jeans and whatever you guys want.

2d43ux

2d43yg

2d43zp

2d441x

2d442f

2d446b

2d447m

2d4485

2d448x

2d44cj

2d44dl

2d44eo

2d44k5

2d44lz

2d44mg

2d44na

2d44qt

2d44rm

2d44sg

Awesome, I know where you're at then. Im in a really small town about half an hour from Boone.
Oh yeah, one little detail missing from the release version... on the outtrigger, where on the samples it said "Zoom" and "Air"...these dont have anything, as you can see from the pic I took up there ^

the 2k5s we recieved at copelands have the silver swoosh, not the black. those are actually pretty nice. looks like we'll have them in stock for awhile. looks like i might be able to pick them up for dirrrt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom